free x michi (oc) x clio → interesting.

A very special one shot for a very special bean

Don't worry everyone is special here

Dis is for @Michi_Katsuke27

otay
•~•

"Next up battling against Clio Delon, is Michi Katsuke!!" The announcer's filled the room, as the crowds of fans cheered both the vampire and the silver-haired female.

"I promise I won't let you down, Free!!" Michi tried to convince the sleepy male that she wouldn't lose the battle.

"Sure, just don't lose or die, and you'll be fine." Free tiredly replied. Michi's face broke in a smile. "Okay! I'll be back with points!" She motivated herself as she went up the stairs.

"Go for the win!" Valt and Boss yelled at her for motivation, as Michi gave a thumbs-up to the three males.

"You got what it takes, you can win this, Clio. Take her out in one go, alright?" Daina, captain of the French team, instructed Clio to win. Clio smirked while glancing at Michi, who was already waiting on one the ends of the stadium.

"Of course, I'll win." Clio replied as he made his way up the stairs to a waiting Michi. The ref discussed the basic principles of a classic Beyblade battle, while the female zoned out, looking at Clio. He was cute, but she already had a crush on her captain, Free.

The match was starting, so both bladers got in their launching position.

I guess she's pretty cute, Clio thought. Michi, who was smiling, was fascinated that this guy looked exactly like a vampire. It was cool! But, what if he was actually a vampire?!

That would be twice as cool! Michi thought, her smile was now bigger, that made both the vampire-like blader and the sleepy blader chuckle.

The referee raised his hand, signaling that the battle was starting. "Ready, Set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Go, Shoot!"

~

As Chaos took another hit from Mystica, it was slowing down. Michi looked at this as an opportunity to finish her opponent.

She started to hum, which made her Bey go faster. Clio was practically freaking out, knowing what would happen next.

Mystica hit Chaos, as it burst into three pieces, and the match was over.

Michi won.

"Burst Finish. Michi Katsuke wins the round with a total of 2-0."

"Yes!" Michi smiled, as Clio picked up the pieces of his Bey. "I gotta admit, you're good~" Clio smirked. Michi got in some sort of pose, and smiled. "Of course! I know I am!"

The two laughed, as Free's lips parted in a smile. "And this is exactly why I like her," he mumbled to himself quietly.

Valt and Rantaro overheard him, and they both looked at each other and silently giggled to each other. Their shipper-selves were starting to activate.

[[ is it me or did that sound wrong tbh–– ]]

Michi grabbed both of Clio hands and shook them. "You were great! That was one of the best battles I had yet!" Michi gave a closed-eye smile at the vampire. He just chuckled. "You're welcome, and thank you, too. I had as much fun as you did~" He replied, with a blush dusting his cheeks, but Michi didn't notice.

The referee was now shouting at the two young teenagers to get off the stage. The two gave sheepish smiles and ran to their places.

"That," Valt started.

"Was," Rantaro picked up.

"I know, I know, I was fABULOUS." Michi finished. All of them broke into laughter.

"And it's true," Free came over, smiling at the female. Michi gave a smile. "Why, thank you, I'm honored to be complimented by the great Free de la Hoya." Michi teased.

Free blushed ever so slightly.

~

Daina smiled at Clio as he gave him a pat on the back.

"Don't worry, you did great. You'll beat her next time." Daina motivated.

Clio turned around so he could see the other side of the room, where Michi was, who was playing around with Valt and Rantaro while Free was just sitting there, watching the three, but was looking more at Michi.

"Of course. But that Michi..." He started.

"She's quite interesting," He finished.

~

Free was "babysitting" the three, as they were relaxing during the 10 minute break they had. He looked at Michi, who was smiling and laughing at the joke Valt told her.

He smiled to himself.

She's quite interesting, he thought.

•~•

WARNING: some profanity ahead hehe

*breaks door*

sUrPrIsE mOtHeRfUcKeRs

IM BACK >:D

I HAVENT WROTE IN SO LONG OMG

but a couple of days i went to Philadelphia with some friendos

and my crush eek

and after that i got writers block

but im back childs

ill also post some pics of my adventure in my randomness book

so ya

But

Hope you children enjoyed this

AND IM SO SORRY MICHI

THIS IS CRAPPP

but pls forgive me im begging u ;-;

anyways hope you guys liked my crap

bye