Chapter Six: Chasing Him.

WARNING
There's a saucy scene. Read if you dare.

Chapter Six.

"Girl you better wake up because I've heard some shit that you won't believe." Loud knocks on the door wake Nathan and I up a little startled.
I look at him with a confused face then quickly jump out of bed, meeting Layla at the door. "Do share, best friend."
"I heard from Bianca that you're dating Nathan which is completely not true right? I mean everything you sai-" I quickly cut her off keeping in mind that he's probably listening.
"Look, I don't know where to start but he-"
"Yes, we're dating now." Nathan speaks, coming to meet us in the TV room. He wraps a warm arm around my waist and gives me a kiss on the head. I can feet heat rise to my face in the matter of seconds and my heart beating like I've just ran a marathon.
Layla looks horrified, and her mouth forms an 'o'. "Okay well..." She says awkwardly, "Our activities start in a few minutes."
"Nathan's sick so we're going to take today off." Layla smirks and replies with an alright, before giving me a hug and walking off.
Once the door is shut, I move away from Nathan, needing the space between us. He grabs my arm and lightly pushes me against the door, trapping him with his body. His dark hair looks deliciously sexy as it covers his forehead in messy waves.
"What do you think you're doing?" I say, tingles flying through my body. His green eyes connect with mine, the nervous feeling in my stomach heightens. His face is only a few center metres away from mine and I can feel every part of his fit body on mine.
"I don't care if she's your friend, don't tell her anything." His voice dangerously low, sending shivers down my spine. He tilts his head bringing it closer to mine, "I wouldn't recommend testing me either, Princess."
I feel the heat of his lips on my neck, before nothing at all. He moves towards the kitchen, grabbing some food while leaving me stunned and unable to move near the door. I snap out of my trance, he's only doing this because he needs to get away from his mistake fling. It'll only be first a short time or until she finds a new boy toy. Then again, I can't deny how he's making me feel, my heart races everytime he's looking at me and the tingles through my body when he touches me, they're too strong for me to ignore. There's no way I'd fall for a player like him.

~

Nathan starts feeling better from last night as I watch him prepare lunch for us both which is just two breakfast bars that I had in my suitcase. "Hey, I'm going to go check the noticeboard out to see if we can do something." I don't give him a chance to deny as I get up and walking down the trail.
The voices of people slowly become noticeable as I walk closer to the dinning hall. Checking the noticeboard, I see there are some small activities we can do in a group right after the daily activities that will be ending soon. I'll ask Layla and maybe see if Kayleigh will come too.
"Sarah, shouldn't you be at activities?" I turn to see Jordan smiling at me, I give him a small smile back before answering.
"Yeah, my roomie was sick so I was taking care of him."
"Ahh, then whenever I'm sick I'll call you to take care of me then." He laughs, turning to face the notice board. "I recommend the bonfire, that's where I'm going to be anyway. We can hang out a bit, I'll be off duty."
"Yeah I was thinking that one, I'm going to ask if Layla and my other friend can come too."
"Miss. Sarah, as popular as ever."
"Well she was nice!" I defend, putting my arms up.
"I'll see you there then?" He asks, and I give him a quick nod in response before bidding him goodbye and heading back to the cabin to tell Nathan to get ready for the bonfire.
Her afro like hair comes into view on the walk up to my cabin. "Kay!"
She flicks around, a smile forming on her lips. "Hey Sarah! What are you doing here?"
"Roomie wasn't feeling well so I stayed to take care of them, but we're going to go to the bonfire, want to come?"
"Oh, who else is going to be there, just you and your roommate?"
"Well I'm going to ask Layla as well but-"
"Kay, come on!" A group of people push past me and surround Kayleigh. She gives me an apologetic look before responding.
"Sorry, I don't think I'll be able to make it, talk later though!" I give her a quick wave and continue to walk.
"Oi Nate," I yell when I close the door behind me, "There's a bonfire in an hour or so."
He pops out of the door way, a pair of grey sweatpants hanging dangerously low for someone wearing no shirt. He raises his hand to his head, bringing a towel to his head and drying his hair, his fit body flexing with every movement.
"That's disgusting." I use my hand to cover my eyes and move into the living room.
"Oh come on, you loved it." He follows me, draping the wet towel over a chair.
I sit down on the couch and flick the TV, trying not to admire how much his body is sculpted to perfection. To be honest, I prefer my men with and little meat on their bones, most of my ex's haven't been fit and sculpted like Nathan. Saying that, I'm not a small girl either.
Nathan stands in front of me, his stomach blocking my view of the TV. He bends down, putting his hands on either side of my body, bending down forcing me either lay on the couch or bash him in the head. Yes, hitting him in the head sounds tempting but I would rather not deal with a bruise on my forehead.
His hands skillfully move to grab my arms and hold them above my head as he rests his legs on both sides of my body. He hovers above me, the heat from his bare stomach keeping warm the skin that's exposed from my shirt being pulled upwards with my arms.
I can't look at him. My heart is racing and I can feel myself heating up down there. I snap my head to the side, too shy to even look him in the eye. His lips attach to my neck, leaving bites and kisses across my skin.
"Nathan I-" He hums, dismissing me and continuing his seduction methods. One hand leaves my arm and the other moves up to hold both my wrists in place. I feel his hand run down the side of my body, stopping at the exposed skin, leaving a fire where ever he touches. He grips the hem of my pants before slowly gliding his hands down my stomach.
I flick my head around, looking up at Nathan's lust filled eyes. He leans down, his lips millimeters from mine while is fingers go under the fabric of my pants.
"Nathan."
He stops, his hand stays where it is and his face pulls back a bit to look me in the eye. "Nathan I can't see the TV."

~

A/N

Edited:
Reread:
Rewritten: