Jungkook was a little on edge and it kinda freaked you out. He was skatchy and couldn't sit still. He was biting his fingernails and tapping his foot nervously.

"Um...are you OK?" You asked worriedly and placed your hand on his knee to calm him down.

He froze and glared at you deeply for a while, it was as if someone had pressed pause on him.

"Yeah" he answered shortly, his voice was raspy and dry.

He looked straight ahead of him. All of your older brothers were too engrossed in doing whatever they were doing to notice the conversation that you and Jungkook were having.

"It's just that... You know that I love you right?" he whispered with tearful eyes.

You frown, not understanding why he suddenly acted this way.

"Yes. I know" you looked down and retreated your hand back to yourself.

"I know I don't show it, but I do" he gulped before continuing his sentence.

"I would even kill for you" he breathed out ever so softly, almost making it difficult for you to hear.

Your mouth slightly parted as you looked at him softly. You knew that he loved you, but you never knew that he loved this much.

"You don't have to kill for me. None of you do" you said and looked at your other brothers.

"Can't we just love each other in peace? You and our brothers are too possessive. It's because you think that everyone will take me away from you, that is why you're always so restless. No one will take me from you. Please believe and have a trust in me" you lightly shook your head and sighed.

You had said this so many times before but they had never listened. It was getting tiring and annoying.

You had a feeling that you'll end up running away from them or pushing them away one day because of the amount of love that they showed.

"I trust you. But I don't trust other people. You don't understand, Nami. Humans are selfish, they'll do whatever they can to get whatever they want, and just because our love doesn't go with their morals and their social standards, they'll think it's wrong and will try to tear us apart"

Jungkook explained while staring into your big orbs. Your big innocent eyes were what he loved the most about you.

"I know. That's why our brothers had been telling me to keep our love a secret right? Because it's wrong" you nodded your head, feeling light headed.

The deep thoughts and conversation were giving you a headache.

"It's not wrong. It's love. We love each other. But they don't agree, so they think it's wrong" he grabbed your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours.

"Don't listen what others say, just listen to us" he instructed and you reluctantly nodded your head.

You didn't want to argue with him anymore, it was pointless and you knew that. He was going to win it, no matter what you say.

He loved you and you loved him... You loved all of your brothers.

You loved them so much that you would even die for them. It was something that you shouldn't be feeling because they were your brothers.

You didn't understand why you were sinning like crazy, but you didn't care either, whether you'll go to hell or if people look at you weirdly or think that you were disgusting, you truly did not care.

*Jungkook was right. The love between me and my brothers had nothing to do with other people, its just between me and them, just us*