Chapter 1

~|Princess|~

°°°°

{16 years ago on 27th of March}

A couple walked into the orphanage while holding onto their sons' hands. They looked excited yet nervous at the same time.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Jeon" The care worker greeted them with a smile.

"Hello Hyerin-ssi, how are you?" Mrs Jeon asked her old time friend warmly.

"I've bee-" she started to speak but got interrupted by a baby crying.

Mrs. Jeon gasped and jerked her head towards the direction of the voice.

"Is that our baby girl?" She asked excitedly.

"Yep, wanna see her?" Hyerin smiled and walked into another room without waiting for the answer, assuming that they'll say yes anyway.

The couple let go of their sons and let them run around. They all went to a play area that was in another room, but was still visible for the parents to keep their eyes on them.

They all left except for one boy that was still holding onto his mother's hand.

He looked up at her beautiful face and tilted his head in questioning.

"Eomma, where are we?" The tallest boy asked his mother with confusion. He seemed to be a little startled that they had come to this strange place.

"Oh Jin darling, we're at the orphanage did you forget what we've told you?" His mother giggled at him and stroked his hair gently, then his father came along and ruffled it roughly, making his hair a mess.

"We're picking up your little sister! Aren't you excited?" His father exaggerated while looking down at his eldest son.

"Appa, what's an orphanage?" Another boy came along and pulled onto his father's hand.

"Um..." His father looked baffled for a moment and looked at his wife for help. She just shrugged and smiled sheepishly at him as if she's backing out on this question.

"It's where all the happy children are, son" he said and sighed in relief when the boy nodded his head lightly after getting his answer.

"Here we are, your new daughter" Hyerin came in holding a delicate looking baby in her arms. She walked closer to the couple and handed Mrs Jeon the baby girl.

"Aww yeobo look at our little princess" she squealed and looked at her husband with joy.

"She's so cute" he cooed and gently stroked the baby's cheeks.

"Boys come and look at your baby sister!" Mr. Jeon called the noisy boys over with a wave.

They immediately stopped playing and rushed over to their parents with wide smiles and little giggles.

They all circled around their mother and went on their tiptoes to get a better look at the baby.

"Who is she appa?" A boy asked his father after his mother had shown him the baby.

"She's your little sister Jungkook-ah" his father chuckled and picked him up into his arms. "There, have a good look, isn't she cute?"

"Eomma, I wanna hold her" a small boy with chubby cheeks reached up his arms but the mother pulled away.

"You're too little to hold her now Jiminie, maybe when you're older" she suggested calmly so he won't throw a tantrum.

"Yes, eomma" he sulked but then got cheered up after getting shoved by a boy that looked the same age as him.