2: A shoulder to cry on

Scott's POV
I'm walking over to the Ferris Wheel when I hear screaming. I see two people arguing behind the Ferris Wheel. As I get closer I realize it's Kristen. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME. YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME." I hear her screaming. I feel sorry for her. What idiot would cheat on her. I see her running away sobbing.
I walk over to a guy eating a hot dog. "hey can I borrow these. thanks." I say quickly and grab some napkins from his table. 
I run after her till she stops, panting. I stand in front of her holding up the napkins. She looks up. Her eyes are red and puffy. She takes the napkins and sits down. She wipes her tears and blows her nose. "T- thanks." She says softly. "Hey no problem. He's a jerk for doing that." She cries more. I want hug and comfort her but we just met. "I- I should have broken up with him a long time ago. He's always been a jerk. I should have seen this coming but I didn't. I was so oblivious." She cries. Screw it. I hug her. She hugs back. Thank God. "Hey hey. It's not your fault. He's just a douche. I mean why would anyone cheat on you. Your gorgeous." She blushes. Shit did I just say that. I blush also. "You're so nice." She says. "I know what will take your mind off of him. Let's go on the Ferris wheel." I say while getting up. "I don't know" "Come on. It'll be great. We'll see the whole place from the top." "Alright. Let's go." Kristen says while wiping her tears.
On the Ferris wheel we just talk about little things and get to know each other. "Hey it's really fun hanging out with you. Umm can I have your number so we can do it more often." Kristen asks me. ME. SHE WANTS MY NUMBER. MY NUMBER. I can't believe it. "Oh yeah of course." She hands me her phone. I put my phone number in and i hand it back. "Thanks. For the number and for making me feel better." She says. "Anytime".

Kristen's POV

I was so angry at Adam but Scott really calmed me down. He asked me too go on the Ferris wheel with him and I got excited. On it He gave me his number. He is sooo cute. And nice. I had almost completely forgot about Adam by the end of the day.

A/N: HEY SORRY ITS REALLY SHORT.
ITS CURRENTLY 3 am SO I HAVE TO GO TO BED. BYYYYYYEEEE