Chapter 1

Your Pov.

I sigh as I tie my (h/l) (H/C) back into a high ponytail. I look into the mirror. My parents are throwing me into a summer camp, I'm going to a Band camp "and more" whatever that means. I've played piano since i was 6. but since taking a piano would be rather difficult. I signed up for playing the violin. I'm wearing my performance clothes with slight alterations. usually I would preform in a white button up, black dress pants, and heels. but since a yellow shirt is required I'm wearing a yellow button up, and black flats. I grab my bag and violin from my room and walk out the door "Good-Bye" I say to my parents as I leave and walk to the bus stop. getting on it was kind of creepy. It looked like an old school bus and the driver had a hook for a hand... I take my seat and stare out the window.

Max Pov.

I'm standing outside with David. "Guess what max! We are getting not two, not zero, But ONE new camper!" David says overly enthusiastically. "Fuck off" I reply "Language ma-" just then the bus came up and ran over David "kid is here" the quarter master says as David gets up holding his head. This girl in a yellow button up jumps off the bus, her (H/C) hair falls nearly perfectly, She turns to me and David smiling brightly holding a violin case and a (F/C) backpack. Her smile, and attitude was sickening at first. Any man or women could admit she was beautiful. in the same way they could look at Neil and say he was a loser, or look at Nikki and say she was adorable, observations with out looking deeper. To anyone else they would see (Y/N) as a pretty, happy girl. Buy one look at those (E/C) eyes. they looked simply in pain. Her expressions could hide it well but she was clearly hiding something. "Welcome to hell." I simply say, her expression didn't change at all? Whats wrong with this girl? "Such warm welcomes!" she said quite sarcastically "well I'm (y/n) (l/n) and I'm here for band camp!" "well hello camper! I'm David, And this is max!" He said putting his hand on my head"Follow me! and I'll show you around!" David said in his normal obnoxious tone. "I'm surrounded by fucking idiots" I say and put my head into my hands as I walk towards the mess hall.

Your Pov.

Arriving at the camp, I jump off the bus. I smile warmly at the boy who was standing there. My parents always taught me Good impressions are most important. I soon realize that there was another person, he had just been ran over? and hes OK? "welcome to hell" The boy with the fluffy black hair said, he was wearing a blue hoodie, which was odd considering the temperature, but as I'm wearing pants and a long sleeved shirt I couldn't really talk. He confirmed my suspicions that this would be the worst few months, which i had already confirmed in my head. "Such warm welcomes." I say obviously sarcastic. "Well I'm (y/n) (l/n). I'm here for band camp!" I attempt to sound enthusiastic but clearly I could never be as happy as the tall red headed man who began to speak "well hello camper! I'm David, And this is max!" he said as he put his hand on the boys head, Who looked extremely uncomfortable. "Follow me and I'll show you around!" He began to skip off to a building not to far away, as max followed him and said "Im surrounded by fucking idiots" "Max language!" David yelled

"this is going to be the best fucking summer ever." I mutter to myself, being sarcastic of course.

(AUTHORS NOTE:

This is my first story, and first XReader, so if you could give my feed back that would be great! I will try to post as much as possible. The chapters will also get longer.)