get the hell away!

Me and wally were currently on a date when my ex  peter nate shows up.
" hey dick, its been a while hasnt it?"  He asks
" yeah has it been a while since you fuckin made out with the guy next to you while your boyfriend was right beside you?" I reply and glare at his blackish eyes. He ran his hand through his dirty blonde hair before leaning on the table propped against his elbow. Little did i notice that his other hamd was crepping up my thigh to my "area"
" im sorry for that I totally not honest and devoted to our relationship, but ive changed   i still love you know..." His hand rubbed along my thigh more. Little gestures like what he was doing now drove me crazy. But now its freaking me out. " can you stop that now...?" I ask. "Stop what this?" He says as he finally rubs against my area. I moan lightly and burry my face in my hand. I felt someone guide my face to theirs. Thinking it was peter i opened my eyes and tried to pull away but i relaxed when i saw it was wally. I leaned into the kiss before wally was dragged out of the resterant. I left about 100 dollars on the counter because i didnt know how much i owed. I ran outside and saw wally and peter getting in a fight. "Get the hell away!" I yelled wally was currentlyunconscious. I pushed him off wally and lightly kissed his forehead. " wgat the hell is wrong with you!"
" me? What avout him!? He just kissed you without permission!"
" well i remeber you kissing me plenty of times and that guy without permission!" He walked up to me and punched me. I wiped at my mouth to see blood. He ran off after did that. " wally soon woke up after a few minutes. " mmm hey babe... what happened to your lip?... you okay?" I nod
" you should worry about yourself" i tell him. He sits up and gives me aquick peck on the lip. " just to make it better" he smiles and tells me. " wanna head back to the manor and play COD?" He shrugs.
On our way back. He asked " when you asked him to stop and thwn you moaned what did he do to you"
" he uh was rubbing my leg and when i asked him to stop... he rubbed against my um..."
" that guy is sick! And a pervert! You just turned 15!"
" yeah im pretty sure sex is all he wanted... he also treated ne terrible"
" you know id never treat you like he did right?" He says as he cups my chin
I nod and lightly kiss his cheek. " you know how i know that?" He shrugs
" its because you gave away our first kiss to get that creep away from me only to be beat up afterwards. He smirks " i love you"
"Love you too"