35

it was now later on, I had thought about my decision. it would be best if I went back to Australia for a bit.
Amelia; uh hey Lydia.
Lydia; what's up?
Amelia; I was wondering if you could book me a flight back to Australia, i can't pay you right now, but I'll send you some mon-
Lydia; oh course I can, don't worry about the money, it's sorted. are you sure you want to do this?
Amelia; yes. i think.
Lydia; don't worry about it too much. he's practically in love with you and won't let you go for to long.
I slightly chuckled.
Amelia; hmm, I hope
I smiled.
Lydia; right, it's booked! Tomorrow morning you have a plane back to Australia!
Amelia; thank you
She gave me a hug.
Lydia; no worries, you might wanna go pack
Amelia; good Idea.
Logan was filming something for his vlog at the moment, so I decided to go to his room and pack my stuff. Just putting everything into my suitcase made me anxious. If I left, was he gonna forget about me. Would Jake fill him will a load of crap and then Logan would turn on me? I groaned and pushed it too the back of my mind while I proceeded to make the rest of my stuff.
The flight was tomorrow at 8am. Maybe I could leave without having to speak to Logan. I want to. But I can't. He'd stop me from going.
I spent the rest of the day with Logan, pretending everything was okay. I didn't want to worry him. But he did look kinda concerned.
Logan's pov;
Did she really mean it? Was she really gonna go back home. I didn't want her too. She was way more important to me than Jake. I dont want him to ruin whatever me and Amelia have. She seemed alright with my for the rest of the day, so I guess that was a good sign

Amelia's pov;
It was 7. Logan wasn't up. I could leave without him stopping me. I left a quick note saying 'I'll be back soon <3' on his bedside table. Leaving him broke my heart, we weren't together, I don't know what we were I just didn't want to leave him. I looked at him for a bit longer before grabbing my bags and getting an Uber to the airport.