17

This went on, for the last 4 days I spent here. I spent every day with jake. We were getting closer. He acted a little weird at times, but I guess it was just coming into a new relationship. Well, what actually were we... I didn't really know. We hadn't confirmed anything. But we acted like a couple. Now was the day I had too go back home.  While staying in LA, I had become quite popular on social media, something I never thought would happen. i had been given opportunities for modelling. but because i was so insecure i turned them all down. as i was getting on plane i realised I hadn't messaged logan, and I didn't even get too meet him. i had been too busy wrapped around Jake, that i didn't even notice.
as soon as i got off the plane and landed in Australia and I got home, I messaged him.
*to logan*
Amelia; I'm so sorry.
Logan; someone finally wants too talk.
Logan; explain yourself, you better have a good excuse as too why you ignored me for so long
Amelia; I ended up spending the rest of the week with Jake.
Logan; oh
Amelia; I don't really know what we are.
Logan; uh, what do you mean?
Amelia; will we act like a couple, but he's never brought up me being his girlfriend or anything.

Logan's pov;
If it was me, I'd asked her right then and there. But my stupid ass brother got her wrapped around his finger.

Logan; oh, well if it was me I'd ask you the second I met you;)
Amelia; that reminds me
Logan; ?
Amelia; I didn't get too meet you while I was in LA:(
Logan; it doesn't matter, you had fun with Jake?
-
Logan's pov;
I did meet you. And I can get you out of my head.
-
Amelia; it does matter, i would have rather spent a day with you than with Jake!
Amelia; he gets pretty annoying when you've been with him 5 days straight
Logan; hahaha
Amelia; it's so true though
Amelia; I'll have too come back over and meet you again soon.
Logan; I could pay for your ticket and fly you out?
Amelia; nice offer, but I'll save money til next year.
Logan; im not waiting a year too meet you.
Amelia; just FaceTime me?
Logan; not the same:(