Chapter 4: Crying in the Club

Start from the beginning

"Girl you hiding talents" Luscious making her spin around to see Jamal sat right next to his dad with a lustful gaze.

She loved getting to him and she knew just the thing to set him off. It had a mic on the boom box next to them that overpowered all the noise. She picked it up and turned it on getting the crowd hyped.

"DJ you gone have to give me the shuffling ridding cause I got to hype up this crowd" Everyone started screaming in her direction in anticipation and she told the DJ to start the beat.

Jamal

Flex, time to impress
Come and climb in my bed
Don't be shy, do your thing
It's all in my head

I wanna flex with you baby
I'm tryna chill with you
Throwing bills at you
While we flexing boo, baby
Show me some different moves
And I love your groove
'Cause it's meant to be baby
Ayy, make history baby
And you the one for me
And I'm the one for you
So come flex with me, baby

Curtains like waves closing in all around us
Dimming the lights just so that they don't blind us
So tongue and cheek when we're laying on roses
But you're touching my skin and it's leavin' me hopeless

I wanna feel you un- feel you under my body

Flex, time to impress
Come and climb in my bed
Don't be shy, do your thing
It's all in my head
Flex, time to impress
Come and climb in my bed
Don't be shy, do your thing
It's all in my head, yeah

Curtains like waves closing in all around us
Dimming the lights just so that they don't blind us, no no
So tongue and cheek when we're laying on roses
But you're touching my skin, and you're leaving me hopeless

I wanna feel you un- feel you under my body

Flex, time to impress
Come and climb in my bed
Don't be shy, do your thing
It's all in my head
Flex, time to impress
Come and climb in my bed
Don't be shy, do your thing (it's all in my head, yeah)

I want you to come flex with me, baby
You got what I want and I need it
Said you're a bad motherfucker and I'm sayin'
They can't flex with us and you know it
I take a hundred thousand and blow it
Ayy, another hundred tho' on that Rover
Ayy, come flex with Zoo till it's over

I wanna feel you un- feel you under my body

Flex, time to impress
Come and climb in my bed
Don't be shy, do your thing
It's all in my head
Flex, time to impress
Come and climb in my bed
Don't be shy, do your thing
It's all in my head, yeah

I wanna flex with you, baby
Hey, it's all in my head
Zoovier, baby
It's all in my head
I wanna flex with you, baby
It's all in my head
Baby
It's all in my head

After the first chorus the crowd was singing along to the song even he was singing. She would occasionally turn and drop low in front him before getting back to her performance.

"I'm Kiana and I'm repping Empire if you love Empire scream"

The crowd was mad in love with her and she said a small farewell before she turned to him.

"When did you come?"

"WE came a few minutes ago, we were busy" Micheal spoke eyeing her rudely.

"You look beautiful by the way"He interrupted before a fight broke out.

"We you stay slaying so you looking like a snack up in here" She slurred giggling. He smiled at her sexy curves moving as she walked closer to him.

"Y'all let's go down there and dance"

Hakeem was kissing on a hooker and Cookie and Luscious was talking so he stood up along with his boyfriend and followed her down the steps.

Her dress had risen up a bit which made some guys throw themselves on her.

"Babe can you get me a drink" Micheal pecked his lips before walking away when he did he pulled Kiana closer and pulled down her dress.

"Let's dance this my favorite song" Slow Motion from Trey Songs came on and she started slowly grinding and shaking her body on his. She bent down lower and he held on to her waist jamming slowly with the slow motions into her. Her back arched and her head down rested on his shoulder while his hands pulled her closer by her hips. He kissed her neck softly getting lost in her toxic body.

They were basically dry humping now which made him turned on so much. She pulled away bringing his neck closer and whispering.

"Wouldn't want your boyfriend to see you dancing with me"

"Right now I don't give a fuck"

"Well you should cause he's coming our way" She turned away and acted like she was dancing with the girl next to her and he turned to his boyfriend with a fake smile.

"Here you go"He took the drink and drank it down in one swig.

"I see someone's excited for tonight" Micheal smirked and he looked down at his huge boner with wide eyes. He blushed covering himself.

"Let get out of here"

"Wait"He turned around to Kiana who was crying her eyes out. He quickly held her close and frantically asked what happened.

"I feel so disrespected, my ex just came in with a new chick but she's a ugly hoe that's what he left me for" She was full on sobbing and laughing and he decided on carrying her home.

"Babe, I'll meet you at home, let me just drop of Kiana at home" He didn't wait for a response before he was lifting Kiana out the club. Her keys were in here purse which made it easy for him to drive her home. The GPS was so much help cause he had no idea where she live.

He opened the door for her and lifted her up and walked towards this run down apartment. He tried every key on her car keys until the door opened to a well decorated interior.

"Stay with me"She moaned as he carried her to bed. He really wanted to but he was never going to take advantage of her.

"Not today but get some rest" He answered as she tossed and turned in her bed until she fell asleep. He kissed her forehead before walking out making sure to leave her keys on the coffee table. He could take a Uber or walk home.

He wanted to stay but he knew he had to leave