Danger Zone

Depuis le début

During the walk to the room, Avni's phone made a sound alerting her of receiving a new text message. She quickly checked the text hoping it was not from her because she doesn't know what she is going to tell if he asks her where she is. she's feeling very scared at the moment because if the message is really from Neil asking her whereabouts, she is not what she is going to say to him. She hopes that he had not spoken to the driver because that would mean that he knows she was dropped at some tea shop.

Neil has been very paranoid for the last few days for some reasons she doesn't know what because they are kind of on a friendly terms with video so they don't have any really big bad enemy out there, at least that's how she feels.
It was not a text from Neil. It was a text message from her doctor the hospital confirming that she is really pregnant and the complete soft copy of the result has been emailed to her.

She was very surprised at first by what she read the message, even though she was almost sure she was pregnant from the moment the doctor mentioned it. It was just as if it was the first time she heard it when she was reading the text message, the feeling is out of the world.

In all the time she has been regretting coming to meet with Juhi, she is regretting it the most at that moment. Juhi is the last person she wanted to receive such a wonderful life changing news.

She wanted to receive the news when she is with someone she loves, when she is with someone she cherishes, when she is with someone close to her heart not with someone she doesn't really care about at moment.

All conflict in her head, and the self-talk she was doing, couldn't stop a smile from appearing on her face. Her face is almost splitting into two with the size of the grin on her face because let's face it people, no Juhi can spoiled the news from her.

The smile on her face was so obvious that even Juhi that was walking beside her noticed and even asked her;

Juhi - what is it Avni? Why are you smiling so much suddenly?

Avni quickly wiped the smile from her face and said;

Avni - nothing.

Juhi - okay and we are her. This is the room I am staying in.

Juhi said to her standing in front of a room with the number 42 on the door.

She stood beside Juhi by the door, waiting for her to open the door when she opened the door and she enter inside insert to enter the room looking all around hoping that she is not going to regret my decision.

As she stood in the middle of the small hotel room waiting for Juhi to finish closing the door so that they could go in and talk. She wants to leave the place as soon as possible.

After entering the room, she stood in the middle looking around the room to before Juhi could join her and they could talk. As was standing and looking around, she suddenly felt something hard hit her on the head. She turned as fast as she could which was a very slow pace as she is pain, to see the cause of it. The last thing she saw was Juhi standing there with a gun in her hand before everything went black.

...........

When Juhi made a call to Avni earlier asking her to meet, Avni started declining telling her that she had things to do and also she can't meet her without telling her husband first.

She couldn't let that happen, she has to meet with Avni for her to carry on what she wants to do. Avni has to come to her if she is ever going to be getting Neil back in her life, so she did only thing she knows that will make Avni agree to meet her, she used the Mishti card on her knowing that Avni cares about Mishti so much.

She had everything she needed to execute what she wants to do.

When Avni called telling her that she was at the tea shop, she came up with an excuse telling her that someone might spot them there so it was safer in her room in the hotel.

She never really had any real intention of meeting her at some tea shop, she said that just so that Avni would not suspect anything and it will be easier for her to convince her to the come to the hotel from there. Also nobody will know where they are since she had discarding her driver when she told her that nobody must know they are meeting each other.

As they entered the room, she steadily moved to where she kept the phone she stole of Vidyut when she was at his room some weeks ago. She moved very carefully, making sure to not make any noise to where Avni was standing with her back to her and hit her hardly at the back of her head with the butt of the gun. She thought 'I am going to hurt you so much Avni so much that you regret ever meeting Neil in your life'.

........

I read and write when I am in tension or worried or just because. so here it is. Hope you like it. Please vote and comment, it will make me very happy.

LOVE = AvNeil

REVIEWS = A Very Ecstatic Me