"I'm gonna kill her." I say leaning against my locker and Louis shakes his head at the foolery. As if timed, me and Louis look down the hall to see little miss Peyton walking through the halls.

I start to storm her way with the faint touches of Louis trying to pull me back. I clench the prices of paper in my hand as soon as I reach her I slam the shreds at her feet and she looks up at me confused.

"Really Peyton? You can't be any more of a fucking asshole." I say and she looks at the shreds and rolls her eyes.

"Oh cut the nonsense, you slipped away from out date to be a floosy. Disappointment is literal." She says and her friends stand behind her like an army.

"What are you even talking about?!" I ask raising my voice and bringing a slight crowd.

"You liking dick over me. I was going to show up Niall, but as soon as I get there, your leaving with some fucking idiot. I thought you would've known better." She says and I feel the sudden urge to punch her.

"Niall Horan is a fag. A stupid little cunt who chose an twink over me. Get lost loser, this in the twenty first century, grow a pair and get a girlfriend!" She yells and her posse behind her laughs at me.

But I turn away and walk away.

But I don't. I respect her beliefs and turn the other way.

"Fucking twat." I hear Louis yell at her and I see him throw her the middle finger. She scoffs and rolls her eyes. I take one look at her and shake my head.

I'm actually glad I didn't go on the date with her, because honestly, who could survive such a bitch?

I storm off the class forgetting my textbooks, right now I was too embarrassed at the stares I was getting. I just duck into my first period and sit in the back. I put my head down and silently cry the entire period.

"Horan!" I hear just as I leave fourth period to go to lunch. I turn to see Emily walking towards me with a quivering lip. I remembered briefly that we had lunch and stopped while carrying leftover Alfredo in a Tupperware box.

"Wait up! I have something really big to tell you." She says and I sort of forget about everything and jump to her aid. I walk to her, meeting her halfway and she reached for my hand.

"Be nimble, be quick." She says and pulls me into a deserted hallway surrounded by lockers. I furrow my eyes at Emily once we reach a stopping point out of sight.

"What's up em-"

"Shhh!" She says harshly pressing a finger to my lips and looks around anxiously. She rubs her hand over her shaven head and then starts to whisper at me.

"Giselle was murdered." She says and my eyes widen at her remark and steps back a bit to watch my reaction. I sort of nod and look at her in a duh tone.

"You think so too?" She asks and I nod.

"I was wondering if I was acting crazy. We heard three shots and there's no way in hell. So I did a little digging and asked one of the raptors do they believe she killed herself and they told me not a chance because she went out to get a Christmas tree with some girl and that the girl disappeared, and she was found dead from suicide." She says adding emphasis to that last word

"Who's the girl?" I ask crossing my hands over my chest. Emily then shrugs and scratch behind her ears.

"We need to figure out."

And that night, Emily, Louis and I sat in my car at the pub. Specifically Raptors territory. From where we were parked I could see some on the porch of the pub drinking and having a great time.