Chapter 1

You dialed Namjoon's number on your phone. You knew this number off by heart, you could even tell this number backwards if you had to.

He picked up, "Y/n."

"Hey, Namjoon, are you busy?" You asked, twirling your hair.

He chuckled, "I'm never busy when I'm talking to you, what is it?"

"I was thinking if you'd go on a date with me at Rose Diner tonight." You said, "Will that be possible?"

"Yeah, of course, what time?" He asked.

"Is 6 fine?" 

"Sure, meet you at 6." He replied.

Perfect.

"I'll pick you up from work, ok?" You asked.

"Yes Y/n~ Bye." 

He waited for you to hang up, as usual. He said it was because he did not want you to hear the silence.

You hung up and dialed another number furiously, almost immediately.

"Hey Lisa?" You said.

"Hi Y/n, how are you?" Lisa asked, her sweet voice ringing in your ear.

"I'm great." You said, "Remember the blind date I promised to organize for you?"

"Y-yeah?" She said, sounding a bit embarassed.

"Is it fine if you'd meet him at 6 tonight?" You asked, getting straight to the business.

"Whoa Y/n, seriously?" She asked, surprised.

"Don't you worry Lisa, he isn't some dirty old ugly man, he's 25, just two years older than you." You explained as if you were advertising a product, "He's got a car, a beautiful house, a decent job and he's good looking! What are you waiting for?"

Lisa laughed shyly, "Will you be there? It'd be weird just the two of us."

"Ok, but only today, I won't be there for you two's following dates." You promised, "Meet you at Rose Diner at 6, bye~"

"Ok, bye."

Perfect!

Lisa was your highschool classmate, she was a very nice and decent person, always smiling.

You bumped into her the other day by the mall, when she complained to you about her parents forcing her to get married. Therefore, you promised to organize a blind date for her.

Who knew your plans would be so perfect.

***

You fetched Namjoon from work and drove to Rose Diner.

Both of you got off the car and you took him in the restaurant.

You saw Lisa sitting by the table, sipping her water, she waved at you when she saw you.

You pulled Namjoon to the table she sat and she stood up, greeting you.

"Y/n!" She said cheerfully.

"Lisa, this is Kim Namjoon." You said, pointing to his direction, "And Namjoon, this is Lisa." You introduced.

First he looked confused, then he looked like he found out what the purpose was tonight, so he looked awkward and annoyed at the same time.

"Hi, I'm Kim Namjoon." He said, using his official tone as he placed his hand out for a handshake.

"H-hey." Lisa said shyly, she took his hand nervously.

You gestured for both of them to sit and the waitress came to take orders.

After you guys ordered everything, you decided to get into topic.

"So Lisa," You said, "Namjoon-ssi is a very talented song-writer and music producer."

You looked at Namjoon as he was pulling a straight face, so you kicked his foot.

"Wow... That's great!" Lisa complimented.

"He works in BigHit Entertainment!" You said proudly.

Lisa nodded with enthusiasm while you continued to talk about how great it would be if you married him.

After a while, your meals came so you switched the topic to telling Namjoon how perfect they'd be as couple.

Soon, they finished their dinner, and it was time to go.

"I had enjoyed it today, Namjoon." Lisa said, with her head down, smiling cutely.

Namjoon on the other hand, didn't know what to say, "Uhm... Same."

Lisa waved goodbye to you both as she left and drove away.

While you paid for the meal, Namjoon was back onto the car.

When you got back, you could already feel something unpleasant was going to happen.

"Choi Y/n." Namjoon said softly, he sounded as if he was going to eat you up in any second now even though his voice was gentle.

You gulped, "D-did you enjoy your date today, Namjoon?"

He gave you the death glare, then he looked irratated, "Omg! It's the fourth time now!!! Fourth time you organized a stupid, unecessary blind-date for me!" He complained.

You couldn't help but bursted into laughter because it was always funny to see him complain.

"And you still LAUGH!?" He said with a high-pitched voice, which caused you to laugh some more.

"Chill Namjoon, Lisa is a lovely girl." You said, after you calmed down.

"I know!" He said, while you started driving out of the restaurant parking, "But I'm married!"

You suddenly remembered something, "Speaking of married, when are you going to sign our divorce papers, huh?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "Imagine how ridiculous this would be if I told this to the public, so my wife is trying to find me a new wife."

"But I wouldn't be your legal partner anymore if you could please sign our divorce papers. Then it wouldn't be ridiculous anymore." You reminded.

He grumbled and started wiggling behind his seatbelts.

Seeing that you have no reaction of his acts, he stopped what he was doing and sighed.

"How many days until you're leaving?" He asked silently.

"Starting from tomorrow, 5 days. Imagine, in 5 days time I need to find you a suitable wife." You said, "Do you know how difficult that is? Just please co-operate with me!" 

Namjoon didn't say anything, he just looked out of the windwo, so you decided not to say anything too and concentrate on driving back home.