Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Aly's p.o.v

I woke up feeling sick. My head was pounding and i felt sick to my stomach. Last night i couldnt stop thinking about where the hell Blake was and why he hadnt text me. It worried me to the point of sickness.
I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down and drank some water.

¡Confrontation time!
I made my way to the guest room and tapped on the door. No answer. Does he not know how to answer anything?!?!
I forcefully pushed open the door to find..an empty room?? It looked exactly as it did last night. Untouched.
He didnt come home??
I ran downstairs to see if maybe by some miracle there was a note explaining where he was but my expectation was left crushed by nothing.
Rubbing my hands over my face i felt the overwhelming nauseousness take over my stomach again. I decided i wasnt gonna go to school.

I made my way to my room and crawled under the covers. Grabbing my phone i welcomed the familiarity of no messages nor returned calls.
I opened my text messages and found My messages with Jess.

Jessy Wessy: Hey love im not going to school today. Feelin sick. Ttyl -xx

Sitting my phone on the bed side table I grabbed the remote and scrolled through guide looking for something to watch.
I sighed as i felt Blake drifting back into my mind. My eyes began to feel heavy with the weight of tears and my heart with sadness.
Was this his way of breaking up with me? Did i do something wrong? What is it? Whats going on??

I felt the tears trying to escape but i pushed them away. Everythings okay. Nothings wrong. Im fine. Hes fine (hopefully). Everything is fine.
I closed my eyes and laid back on the bed hugging my pillow. Just as i felt my body begin to relax i heard the click of my bedroom door being opened.
"Baby?" I heard that beautifully rough voice whisper.
I sniffed and sighed. Here we go
"Where the hell were you last night?" I asked firmly sitting up.
"Baby whats wrong?! You loo-"
"Do NOT change the subject. Where the hell were you last night?!"
"You know where i was" he answered calmly
"Dont get smart with me!! You dont call me back you dont answer my text you tell me youre coming home at 9 and then NEVER show up! You didnt come home at all you left me worried sick by myself waiting up for you to come home!!!" My breathing was ragged by now
"Just please hear me out..." He sighed and i could see the pain in his expression "i am so sorry..i never meant for this to happened things just got carried away and.."
Oh my god...
"Get out"
"Baby"
"GET OUT!! Get out get out getout get out!! How could you?! You bastard?! I trusted you!! You know what happened with Jake you know EVERYTHING and you did this to me?!" By now i was shaking and the tears were pouring down my face "You..yo.. How could you?! What did i do wrong!! I tried to be the best girlfriend to you. And to think i bought all your bullshit about wanting to be with me and how much you said id changed you. You asshole!!"
I watched as his eyes watered at my horrific state
"Just go.." I put my hand up.
"Please just let me explain" I turned halfway so i could see him but he couldnt see me
"Did you sleep with her?" I whispered
"Al-"
"Did you sleep with her?" I demanded
"...yes"
"Then theres nothing to explain. Im a fool for believing you and trusting that you wouldnt hurt me...you disgust me.. Just save us both the trouble and get out"
There was a moment of silence in which i watch him through the corner of my eye. The pain and regret apparent on his face. I turned my whole back to him letting him know i was serious.

I listened as his heavy footsteps slowly made their way out of the room softly shutting the door behind himself.
-------------