Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

*Aly's p.o.v*

I arrived home going straight to my room to throw my bag on my bed. Its been 2 weeks since Blake started his project with Suzanne fucking Barrington and every night i regret saying im ok with this. Shes done nothing but make disgusting comments and give me dirty smirks as if she knows something that i dont.

I dont wanna say that i dont trust Blake but i feel like theres something going on behind my back and i dont like it.
Unlike Susie, Blake has let away no signs of anything suspicious and Im having mixed feelings. And then to make things worse shes been hanging out with Jake more often and its also giving me these weird vibes.
I know he and I arent friends right now and I know i shouldnt be worrying but i just dont understand why hed be hanging at with her after what she did to us..

I sighed rolling over sadly. It makes it hard to go to sleep without Blake behind me cuddling with me.

"Hi princess" Blake said smiling at me and making his way into the room.
I smiled back sadly. "Hi.."
I watched as Blakes smile turned into a frown.
"Whats wrong?? And dont tell me its nothing!" He walked over to the bed and sat on the edge.
The minute i made eye contact with him i broke down into sobs.
"I miss you so much. Now i barely see you unless its in the mornings or after school and its only for a few minutes each. Then fucking Susie with all her disgusting looks and comments. I feel like she knows something or shes doing something that i dont know about and im constantly paranoid that shes doing something with you and shes gonna try to steal you away from me again Jake!!" I yelled unable to hold back anymore
"Jake?" He tilted his head
I covered my mouth. Oh no..

*Blakes p.o.v*
"Jake?" I tilted my head in confusion. It took my a second to finally hit me.
At first i couldnt comprehend why she was crying so hard the other night and why now. Frankly, i assumed she was being a bit dramatic but now that shes said jake its dawned on me.
Susie stole Jake from Aly. Thats who he cheated on her with. Thats why him and her sitting together at lunch is ruining Alys appetite. Thats why she went home early the other day after running into them together after 4th period. It all makes sense now.
"Alyssa listen to me. I would never. Ever. Do anything willingly with Susie. Hurting you would never be my dream and i never intentionally would. Im not Jake. Whatever happened between he and Susie while you were together is not going to happen with us ok?" I leaned in a gave her a passionate kiss on the lips.
"Im gonna shower really quickly and ill be back. Try to relax and get some rest" i kissed her forehead making my way to the restroom. As i was closing and locking the door I slid down against the wall till my ass hit the floor.
Sliding out my phone i read the message that popped up on my screen.

From: Susie
Ugh Blake! I love studying with you You really know how to use your mouth makes sense why Alys so head over heels for you. Ill see you tomorrow Dirty Boy ;)

I sighed. After Alys confession tonight i couldnt help but feel even more disgusting about what ive done. We've only been together for a month and a half and im already going back to my ways.
Its not that Aly isnt good enough its just ...Susie is so...tempting. Im not sure exactly how it started but i know ive gone MUCH further with her than i ever have with Aly, multiple times.
I debated on coming clean with her feeling as though it was the right thing to do. But then again i just practically promised i wasnt Jake... Which is true.
Im worse...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
After showering, I made my way to the room, standing at the doorway watching Aly sleep peacefully.
I felt the regret come creeping up my chest. Pulling out my phone. I reread the messages.
I sighed.
*Delete*
What Aly doesnt know, cant hurt her.
~~~~~~~<<<<<~~~~~>>>>~~
Pre note note~ COMMENT ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT
Okay guys...i know its short but I couldnt wait any longer to get this out to you guys.
Dont hate me!! I promise for all you Aly and Blake fans...well somethings gonna happen there.. What you ask? like i said in my description you'll just have to wait and see ;)
Remember to Read. Comment. And Vote!!!
*Comment any suggestions on what you think should happen next.*