Chapter 1

Eighteen years old,just turned 18 like a week ago and guess what!?  Now on my way to my new apartment!

One of the best things about being Out of the underage zone would be the fact you can just get the hell out of your little nest called home!

No more curfews, no more highschool and hell no more mum surprising you in your intimate moments!

More parties, more drunkard moments and of course more pussies ! If you know what I mean! And I know you do.

And guess what!? I got this nice apartment in a private building in the wealthiest part of town! Don't know how it was even possible for my parents to literally buy the baby while they haven't paid the loan they contracted to have this 3 pieces house we've been living in for almost fourteen years!

Not that I had a problem with the size of the house but sleeping with my 2 brothers in a small room was just.. Ugh.. Just pure torture! Just thinking about it gives me headaches!

I rubbed my temples chasing the bad memories away,  not that's there actually all that bad..

Whatever!  Now I got my OWN apartment for myself and can't wait to get there!  I haven't actually seen the place but knowing where it was located it couldn't be that bad!

Why am I sitting in my car with all my stuffs driving to a place I've never seen alone? Well that's simple!

I was just too eager to move out and my parents had work, just couldn't wait till the weekend so just got the address from mum and astalavista! Gonna miss ya all kiss!

Almost an hour later I was parking in front of this huge glassy building.. So sofisticated I thought mouth wide open..

Pull it together! I told myself! Not the time to ridicule yourself!
Grabbing my huuuge bag, I mean I just threw everything I had in the poor thing, I walked toward the glassy door that automatically opened.

As I entered the building I was welcomed by this huge pair of boo.. No I mean, by this huge smile this gorgeous woman had
She's just so f*** hot! Look at those plumed lips, could really use them on my mini me who I thing is already stirring down there. Welll excuse me for being a horny teen like normal guys would at my age!

"Hello" I said beaming with the sexiest smile I could leaning against the counter

"Hi Mr Savage, it's a pleasure meeting you" hell yeah the pleasure is mine baby! Wait! Did she just call me..

"Yes Mr Savage, I've been informed of your arrival" she added as if reading my mind

"An you sexy receptionist are..? " she chuckled before answering

"Call me Cynthia" she said tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.. Oh gosh she just killed me with this!

"Here is your key, 10th floor left door if you have any worries please address them to me" she said handing me an electronic card

"Gladly" I said brushing her hand as I went to grab the key my eyes looking straight into hers and it only seemed to amuse her.

I climbed into the elevator pressing the 10th button and waited to the ding indicating I just reached my destination..

Climbing out I faced this magnificent big balcony with a marvelous view over the city.. Mum, dad, just how much did you have to pay for all of this!? I hope you didn't have to sell the twins for this!

Not that I would mind because the view is just too beautiful! Sorry guys but I would sell you ten times over to have this baby!

Opening the door on my left, I briefly turned over to look at the door facing mine wondering what kind of person was or were my neighbor (s)..

Maybe a hot horny blondy ready for some neighbor to neighbor action! You never know!

Miracles do happen you know! And I'm full proof of that fact! Because look me! Hot as fuck while my brothers just look like rotten sausages! How does a rotten sausage look like!? Anywayyy

I opened the door and I swear to god almost passed out on my door way! Had to pinch myself twice to be sure I was not dreaming!

Does this look like a 18 years old teenage apartment! ?hell no!
My heart even started beating faster.. Closing the door I stared in aw at this f*cking living room out of a.. of a... Well don't know just too beautiful for my ass!

The couchs looked so comfy couldn't help myself from jumping on one of them and hell yeah so soft an comfy!

I was immediately feeling sleepy all of a sudden. .wonder why!

Only my excitement got me up from the couch, excitement to what the rest of the apart had in store for me.

And just as I suspected the rest of the apartment was as sofisticated as the living room was...

Two bedrooms with this huge bathroom and a walk in closet in the master bedroom, an office room and a big kitchen.

And guess what did I find in my awesome kitchen? A double door fridge filled to boot!
Can life be anymore awesome?

Mom insisted on the fact that I had to absolutely greet my neighbor, apparently the owner of this building, I mean the other owner if the building because I obviously own it now too, kind of..

The lucky bitch! Must be fucking rich, can land myself a sugar mommy if it's a woman wouldn't even mind kissing few wrinkles! Ew!

After taking the longest bath I ever took in my whole existence, I decided to go sightseeing and maybe hit the club later, it was only 7pm so maybe finding something to eat would be nice beforehand.

That's then I remembered I had to great my rich neighbor, and maybe have a steamy night.. *smirk*

I opened my door and well must say the decor changed a little cauz now stood two men in black in the hallway, one near the elevator and the over on the balcony and not to say they didn't even bother looking at me when I said hey! Well fuck them!

But who has bodyguards in their house? Only dangerous people and celebrities right? Hoping for the later I rang my neighbor door bell my heart skipping like crazy in my chest.