| imagine

morningz & tingz___________________

morningz & tingz
___________________

You were awakened once again by a hand running up and down your bare waist. Your eyes slowly fluttered open to take in Keith, standing over you with a tray of food in his hands. "What's that?" You asked, still confused with sleep.

"It's breakfast, sit up." He smiled.

Keith was like this sometimes, very spontaneous that is. He loved to give you little surprises. They could range from a gorgeous gold Cartier Love bracelet, to him taking you on a random baecation. There was a time he woke you up in the middle of night just to kiss him since he'd came back home from a movie premiere out of town.

You sat up and made room for him, so he could place the tray over your lap. The food looked delicious. There were two waffles with whipped cream and chocolate sauce drizzled over them, as well as a bowl of assorted fruits and a glass of orange juice. You took a few gulps of the juice first before popping a strawberry into your mouth.

"Mmm, nice and sweet." You nodded with pleasure.
"Just like you." He pinched the bridge of your nose. "Corny." You say ruining the cute moment. Keith just shook his head. Giggling, you continued to eat the fruit until the bowl was empty. Keith took a bite of one of your waffles, making you pout. It didn't last long though, he looked so cute with his cheeks full and lips stained with the chocolate sauce. You kissed him, licking it off. When you were all done, he took the tray away to the kitchen.

Keith came back into view, leaning on the doorframe. You took him in slowly, eyes trailing down his ripped torso that dipped with that glorious v-line into his black Calvin Klein boxer brief covered bulge. Subconsciously, you licked your lips. Giving him the come here motion to which he obliged unquestioningly.

He instantly joined you in bed. You were already naked due to last night's 3 rough sessions. Keith took your body in with lustful eyes as you straddled his waist. With each roll of your hips, his dîck hardened under you. The feel of the soft fabric dragging along your sensitive bud, coaxed ragged breaths from your lungs.

You leaned back and placed your hands on his calves, giving him an unobstructed view of your body. You leaned up, pulling down his briefs and sliding him inside you. Sighs of pleasure released from both mouths and you started to ride him. Keith's eyes fell right at your pussy sliding up and down his generous length. You rolled your hips more deeply, putting on a show just for him. Keith was such a good-ass boyfriend, it pleased you to please him in any way. He tried to sit up but you pushed him back down on the California King sized bed. You were now trembling from your climax. You moaned lengthily, throwing your head back as you rode the rest of your orgasm out. He reached up to grab your waist to switch the position, but you pushed his hand off.

"I got you baby, lay back."

Your hands tugged on his dîck as it twitched excitedly when you dragged a finger from the base to tip. You took it into your mouth, swirling your tongue around the head before taking it as deep as you could.

"Fuck." He hissed, placing a hand on the crown of your head.
You hummed around his dîck, hollowing your cheeks as you moved up and down his shaft. What you couldn't take into your mouth, you used your hand to work. "Fuck, I'm close." Keith groaned, his prefect brows pinching together. You locked eyes with him as you finished him off. He thrust into your mouth a few times before you felt his warm seed in the back of your throat.

You went to the bathroom and spit the substance out before brushing your teeth.

Once back in the room Keith pulled you into his chest, and stroked your hair as you intertwined your legs with his. You had no idea what you had planned to do today before all of that transpired, but you didn't care anymore. There was no other way you'd rather spend the day than in the arms of the man you loved.