The New Girl

Toby's POV

Hello, my name is Toby Hedgehog. I know, I know, I hate my last name too, but what can you do?

Me and my best friend Miya Stevens go to Goode High in New York. We've been best friends since we were two and we've always got each other's backs.

I'd like to think of myself as a fairly fit kinda guy with hazel colored eyes and caramel colored hair that I comb to the side every morning.

Miya has short, spiky black hair with many colorful highlights. She has the cutest freckles and the purest blue eyes. I secretly have a crush on her, but I think she still has eyes for the guy that went to school here two years ago.

He started here again last year and seemed like a pretty nice guy. He had tan skin, black hair, and sea-green eyes and he always wore a mischievous smile that could get him in trouble.

He mysteriously 'transferred' over Christmas break and we haven't seen him since. Miya and I don't buy the whole transfer story for a second. The way he carried himself, always looking over his shoulder, but confident at the same time, was strange.

He had that vibe, like he knew his enemies were after him, but he also knew he could probably handle it. It was weird. We immediately assumed he'd been abducted by aliens or something.

I started paying close attention to one of our teachers. After some research, we had discovered that this student's name was Percy Jackson and that our English teacher, Mr. Blofis, was Percy's step-dad.

After close examination of said teacher, we could tell he was stressed. Percy Jackson had not just 'transferred'. We were sure if that.

But he never did show up again that year and now we were starting our senior year we had mostly forgotten our quest for information.

Until the new girl came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello peoples. This is the first chapter of my story. I was having writer's block with my other story and decided to try something new. This is about Annabeth going to school at Goode and some curious students trying to piece together the puzzle. I hope you enjoy my latest "masterpiece". See ya later demigods:)