Part 1

Kalash Apartment - Flat No. 102,

Door bell rings n a young beautiful girl opens the door. She smiled at seeing the person n hugged him. He hugs her back. They settled on sofa.

"Nirman Bhai, aap betho. Mein kuch snacks le kar aati hu." She chipped but he stopped her.

"Betho Sanyu. Mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai." he said in serious tone.

Yes, the girl is Sanyukta Agrawal n the boy is Nirman. He was intelligent guy and a passionate scientist and the director of "Indian Space Research Centre (ISRC).

San: kya hua bhai? Aisi kya baat karni hai?

N: Sanyu please join ISRC. I know you are genius n smart n also capable for mars mission.

San:(sadly) bhai please I beg you. I am not genius but i am loser. Mein already bahut kuch kho chuki hu. Mein nahi chahti hu ki meri wajah se aap ko koi takleef ho. Please i am very unlucky girl n good for nothing.

N: okay fine. But please join ISRC as receptionist. Tumhe koi trouble bhi nahi hoga. Please please please.... (In mind) Sorry Sanyu. Tumhe ISRC lane ka sirf yahi ek rasta hai.

She melted by his begging n agreed. She told him that she will join from tomorrow n then Nirman left from there.

She closed the door n fell on ground with thud. She closed her eyes n tears rolled down from her eyes.

8 months ago, her life was totally different. After dream team competition Randhir left her but her father accept her. But destiny was very cruel with her.

She broke down in pieces when her own father throws her out of house due to some reason. Everyone started cursing her n abusing her. But Nirman stand for her n helped her in stable.

"Why me...? why...?" she cried hugging her knees n slept on floor itself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day, Sanyu joined ISRC n started working as receptionist. In fact, she got some good friends Kritika, Joy, Arjun, and Becky n Sumit.

Few days later,

Sanyu was sitting on her desk as she was free. One girl comes there running n hides herself in her desk.

"Ssshh... kuch mat bolna please..." she speaks without looking at her face.

One boy comes there n saw Sanyu. He got shocked to see her n she was also shocked to see him.

"Tum?? Yaha?" he asked surprisingly n she nodded her head.

"I am working here as receptionist." Sanyu replied n that girl comes out of desk.

"What the hell Aryan? Tum iss receptionist ke flirt karne lage?" she said cupping her face without looking at Sanyu.

"Sanaya darling just looked at her once." He said n she looked at her Sanyu.

"She is working here." Aryan said thus Sanaya hugged Sanyu tightly.

"Aree Sanaya relax." Sanyu said n they broke the hug.

Ar:(shakes hand) Nice to meet you again.

San: same here. By the way tum dono yaha?

Sn: hum yaha mars mission ke liye aaye hai.

Sanaya & Aryan met Sanyu 2 months ago when she met with an accident. In fact they both helped her n took her hospital. Like this they know each other.

Sn: yaar ye shekhu kaha reh gaya?

Ar: vo aa jayega. Tum betho yaha.

They sit in canteen n Sanyu was sitting on her desk. She was reading book n lost in book.