I'm... a beautiful boy...

Depuis le début

Jungkook didn't agree with that.

"I-I'm not."

Tae lifted an eyebrow, losing a little bit of his sensual smirk. "Oh, that's quite a shame." He soon itched his collarbone, purposefully exposing more of his skin so Jungkook could see.

And damn did he see it.

He wanted to fucking bite it.

"I like a man who knows what he wants."

Jungkook felt Tae push down on his pelvis area a little, as if teasing the boy. Jungkook had to hold back a grunt. Unexpectedly, Taehyung's hooded eyes lifted back in the older's. "Are you sure you're not going to try a little harder, Oppa?" With a beautifully femnine curve in his back, the young boy slowly leaned in. His lips partially open, tongue sticking out only to lick those sinful lips before they disappeared. It was painfully quiet, yet it was absolutely thrilling; only the sound of the cranks from the chair could be heard, popping one by one until his lips barely grazed Jungkook's ear.

"For me?" He whispered breathlessly directly into his eardrum.

Goosebumps took over every inch of his skin when he felt it in his soul. Jungkook gulped, feeling like if he didn't say the right thing, he would probably lose his chance...

"I-I'm... A bea..." He stopped himself, looking down with uncertainty. "A beautiful m-man." It was barely a whisper. His ears felt red and he felt like he lied to himself, yet he waited for Taehyung's approval.

He felt the vibrations of the deep chuckle Taehyung emitted. For the older, it was quite an experience to feel. It felt strangely arousing... "Such a good Oppa, Jungkook." Almost like Jungkook had been waiting forever for this moment, Taehyung finally pressed his lips against the older. 

Jungkook was a little hesitant at first; however he gave right into the kiss as Taehyung took over. He felt the younger bite his lip and suck his tongue, causing Jungkook to feel like he should let out sounds he wasn't proud of. His body was telling him that this was entirely right – tasting him felt so good... But suddenly it stopped, when Taehyung looked down at him as he talked against his mouth.

"Who's a good Oppa, Jungkook? Tell me."

Jungkook's heart raced with excitement from the action beforehand, yet this made him feel a little self-conscious.

Instead of responding, he was only silent with more uncertainty.

Taehyung took this as a negative response. So, to compensate, the boy slowly sighed and pulled away. "I suppose that's an answer..." He said almost half-suggestively. "But maybe not the right one." With a disappointed look on Jungkook's face, Taehyung hopped off of his lap and cleaned his shirt up a little bit.

"Maybe next time, you should try answering truthfully, no?" With a little wink, Tae walked back to Jungkook's bed and flopped down, looking at his phone. "Oh, and get back to work."

"H-Huh?!"

"You heard me. Get back now or else I'll leave you with something more than blue balls."

Jungkook blushed and placed his hands on his crotch, facing the computer once again with a tomato-ashed face. "Tch...!"

Why did he have to embarrass like that?!

An audible chuckle was heard from the younger boy. "I'm going to go out to buy us some food, okay?" He heard shuffling of his blankets move around and feet plopping on the ground. "When I come back I better see at the very least one idea on any sort of job." He ordered the boy as he walked to the entrance.

Jungkook puckered and begrudgingly looked online again for stupid stupid jobs... "See you later, Jungkookie~" And just like that, he heard the door open and close. A thick silence filled the air. Jungkook leaned back in his chair, slowly looking to his bed and to the door.

It's been a while since he'd been completely alone.

He didn't seem to think too much of it at the moment; he was so used to having Taehyung be around his presence the past week that he had completely forgotten about the times he had lonely and somewhat suicidal thoughts.

Was Taehyung... actually helping?

"No no..." He shook his head and scrolled through the computer once again. "It can't be true. I'm not—" He lowered his eyes and felt a pang in his chest. 

He was worthless.

Disgusting.

Stupid.

And most of all, a failure...

He wiped his face before any sort of water could come out. The older boy suddenly thought about life if he was gone from this earth. How Taehyung wouldn't need to worry needlessly about his fucking insignificant existence.

With a strange urge taking over, Jungkook walked into his closet and grabbed a tie. He froze, then threw it away with horror. Jungkook ran out of the room and slammed the door shut as his eyes bulged out of his sockets. Tears were now leaking out of them, as he was horrified of the reality he was thinking of. 

I was right, after all.

"I d-didn't change..."

-  -  -  -

"Jungkookie, I'm back!"

Taehyung locked the door behind him and successfully took off his shoes with skill. He skipped to the little table just a few inches away from the door and placed the plastic bag full of Chinese food on it. "Kookieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~" He sing songed when he heard no response.

Tae walked in the bedroom, which was barely even considered a bedroom since they were all still connected by a large doorway with no door. The first thing he recognized was Jungkook's back yet it was positioned strangely against the chair, causing him to cock his head slightly with curiosity. Taehyung walked up to him and with the hints of shallow breathing, realized he was sleeping. He cooed a little at the sight; Taehyung genuinly found him a handsome young man.

As to why Jungkook himself didn't think so, was something he wanted to discover.

But even despite this, he was ready to open his mouth and wake him, although something from the computer stopped him.

The screen showed something he didn't ever think he would see.

A large proud smile plastered against his face. "Jungkookie, you would do absolutely great as a singer." He sighed. Tae looked down at the sleeping boy's face, finding him very beautiful. He decided against waking him up; he was sure he had a tough time even trying to look this up. So, Taehyung patted his shoulder softly before walking back to the table, ready to eat the food by himself.

Then he got a text.

Taehyung looked at it and the happy mood he felt was now replaced with something close to indignity and sadness. He threw the phone on the table and attempted to eat in peace, yet whatever that text had was already eating him up. 

      ♪♪♪     

JUNGKOOK DOESNT APPRECIATE WHAT TAE IS DOING YET 

the poor boy is too self-loathing ;c

and oo whats this? it doesnt seem like taehyung, the rich boy, has a perfect life like everyone might be thinking ~~~