4

A/N

Ok already at 1k and already have so much love. Thank you. Also, I'm lmfao because 3 people (love ya'll) started having a conversation in the comments of the last chapter now there are over 500 comments.

-

"Get out," Joe says to Finn, "go home."

"O-ok." Finns reply is quiet and concerned. Before he walks away he places his hand on my shoulder and gently squeezes it. I look up at him and see a reassuring smile on his face. Then he leaves.

"Why." Is all Joe mutters out as he sits at the foot of my bed.

"Why what?" I say, crossing my arms, "Why do I have a boyfriend?" I huff out and roll my eyes.

"No, why didn't you fucking tell me!" Joe blurts out, suddenly standing, "Why do you think everyone is against you! That's not what the world is like Y/N! I care about you but lately you don't seem to care about me. I know that every teenager gets a little rebellios but I still thought you would love me enough to share something like a relationship with me." Joe's voice sounded genuinely hurt and when I built up the courage to look him in the eyes I instantly regretted my decision. I saw anger and rage in his features but I also saw tears spilling from his eyes rapidly. I swallowed hard and stood my ground. Joe turns and walks to the door, "You will not be seeing him anymore." Joe says over his shoulder before slamming the door behind him.
Now tears begin to flow so much that I can't seem to wipe them away fast enough. I begin to sob and scream, feeling so angry and sad all at once. It felt like I could not see or hear anything. I then collapsed on the bed. In that moment of staring at the ceiling with tears streaming down my face and my ears ringing, I knew I would never be the same without him.

-time skip-

Baby 💙: Good morning darling, how did everything go last night?

Me: he said we can't see eachother anymore.

Baby 💙: screw him. Come live with me

Me: he'll know where we are

Baby 💙: let's run away together.

Me: I can't

Baby 💙: why not?

Me: I just can't.

Baby 💙: are you scared?

Me: No

Baby 💙: do you... not want to be with me?

Me: No, of course I want to be with you

Baby 💙: then why can't you

Me: I just can't ok?

Baby 💙: if you don't want to be with me, just tell me next time.

Me: No please don't do this.

Baby 💙: cut the shit. I get it. Bye.

Me: baby no

Me: please come back

Me: I love you baby please.

Me: don't do this.

I didn't think I had any tears left until this point when I could feel my world falling apart all around me. I slowly stood up and walked downstairs. I began to brew a cup of coffee.

"Good morning." I turn around to see Joe in the kitchen with me.

"What do you want?" I snap.

"I want you to straighten up your attitude." Joe says.

"Well we can't always get what we want." I say crossing my arms.

"Exactly, so hopefully not getting your little boyfriend will help with your attitude." Joe says, walking into the living room.

"What?" I yell, charging after him, Feeling completely enraged.

"What." Joe says, sitting on the couch.

"You broke up me and the love of my life because you wanted me to have better attitude?" I say, slowly raising my voice.

"He's not the love of your life." Joe sighs.

"J-joe you do-on't understa-and." I stutter, feeling tears rushing to my eyes.

"Y/N, your attitude has completely changed ever since you started seeing him." Joe says, trying to reason.

"So you think you're helping by isolating me?" I yell louder than before.

"I'm trying to protect you." Joe begins to raise his voice.

"Well you aren't protecting anyone! You're just being an asshole!" I scream at him.

"Yeah? Well you're a little brat who never listens to anyone! Maybe that's the reason mom and dad left!" The house goes silent. Joe had finally stepped over a line and I felt completely crushed.

"Fuck you." Is all I can say before I begin sobbing again and run up to my room. I reach into my drawer and pull out random clothing items and stuff them into a suitcase. With each item I put into the bag I cry harder, "I can't do it." I barely mumble before throwing my suitcase to the ground. I can't leave like they did. But how else am I supposed to escape this? Then, an idea struck me. Instead of escaping physically, I'll escape mentally. I then began to thank Wyatt in my head for giving me a little 'emergency' bag of weed and nips (nips are shots of liquor). I practically ripped open the bag and downed a shot immediately. I then took a hit from a pre-made joint and felt my body relax. I placed the joint in my makeshift ashtray and curled up in bed.

I'll just sleep it off.

Then I'll feel better.

Right?

-time skip-

I woke up to the smell of smoke coming from all around me. I sat up and looked around to see a haze over my entire room. I placed my hand on the wall beside me and felt heat, radiating through the wall.

Fire.

I jumped out of my bed and opened my door, pounding on Joe's door but no one would answer. My breathing became heavier and I began to cough. I ran downstairs and straight out the door. I look around for Joe but I don't see him anywhere. I ran across the street to see if someone could call the fire department but no one answered the door.

"Someone, anyone, HELP!" I scream out as I fall to my knees, staring at the house in front of me as it collapses. I cry into my hands as so many thoughts run through my head but, one thought wouldn't leave me.

The last memory I have of my brother isn't loving. It was filled with hate.

-

A/N

So. Uh. I'm sorry about that.