3

A/N

yay now we're at the new shit! Enjoy!

-

"Where in the hell were you?" The first words I hear as I slowly close the front door.

"Doesn't matter." I reply with no emotions.

"Are you serious right now?" Joe says, louder.

"Dead serious." I reply coldly. He doesn't control my life, I can do what I want.

"What's wrong with you? I was worried sick, I don't care what happened just don't scare me like that Y/N/N." Joe says, his tone softening suddenly as he walks over to me and wraps me in a hug. I can feel my heart breaks as he speaks to me.

"I'm sorry." I suddenly break from my tough facade and hug him back. After a moment, he pulls me back and just looks at me with a face of worry and fear. I feel terrible but I can't tell him where I was.

"I'm just glad your ok," He pulls me into another hug, "I know that teenagers eventually run off and do stupid things, but just make sure they aren't too stupid ok?" He says sincerely with a small laugh.

"Ok." I say, laughing a little with him. God, what am I going to do.

-time skip: 1 month-

"Shut the hell up, Wolfhard." I say, rolling my eyes and giggling. His arm is lightly draped over my waist as we pass around the bottle of liquor. This has become a thing for us, once or twice a week, when they aren't having a party, I come over and just hang out with everyone and drink. Finn and I have been officially dating for almost 2 weeks even though we messed around a little bit before. Ever since we made things official I've been spending more and more time with him. It has unfortunately affected my relationship with Joe considering I have been caught in a lie more than once but, he still doesn't know about Finn and I.

"GET A ROOM!" Jack yells and throws a pillow at Jaeden and Wyatt who were making out across the room.

"Ok." Jaeden stands but Wyatt grabs his hand and yanks him back down.

"No." Wyatt says, pulling him into an embrace. As he does this my phone begins to ring.

"Ugh. My brother is calling, I'll be right back." I say rolling my eyes and walking into the kitchen.

"Where are you?" Joe says as soon as I pick up the phone.

"I told you where I wa-"

"I just went down to the park you were not there." He cuts me off and I sigh.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?" I say before hanging up and turning around to see Finn leaning against the wall, "Yes, wolfha-" I'm cut off again, but this time it's with his lips. He pushed me roughly so I have to sit up on the kitchen counter. He's standing between my legs with his hands on my hips and my hands are on his face.

"Hey." He pulls away and smiles at me.

"Hey." I reply, shoving him away so I could hop off of the counter.

"Where do you think you're going?" He says seductively, pushing me against the wall and coming so close to my face our noses were touching.

"Home," I say, pushing him back and walking towards the front door, "I've gotta go deal with Joe."

"Alright then. Bye, babe." He says walking up to me.

"See you later, baby." I reply, pulling him into a quick but sweet kiss before leaving.

-time skip: 1 week-

Me: I miss you.

Baby 💙: I miss you too. When will I see you again?

Me: idk it depends on when house arrest ends. If I'm a good inmate maybe I'll get a reduced sentence.

Baby 💙: haha :)

Me: I miss hearing your laugh.

Baby 💙: I miss everything about you.

Me: same here.

Baby 💙: well I've got to go, I'll see you soon.

Me: I doubt that.

Baby 💙: be a little optimistic babe, love you.

Me: ok, love you too.

I tossed my phone to the end of my bed and sigh. I decide to change into some pj's because I knew I wasn't going to be going anywhere tonight. I took a quick shower and put on an old cropped t-shirt and shorts and I was still sweating from how hot it is outside. I laid down on my bed and sighed, looking at the ceiling. Suddenly I heard a soft tapping coming from somewhere in my room. I sit up and look around but see nothing. As I go to lay back down I hear it again, and it seems to be coming from my window. I walk over and open it to reveal a figure on the roof of the garage.

"Finn?" I call out softly into the darkness.

"Oh, there you are." He says, placing his hands on my windowsill and beginning to climb into my room.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I say quietly.

"Coming to see you, babe." He replies, slowly gripping my exposed hips and pulling me towards him.

"This is a bad idea." I say, draping my arms around his neck.

"Oh but it is such a good idea." He says, pulling us apart slightly so he could look me up and down.

"Shut up, don't get any ideas. My brother is downstairs." I say, pulling him closer to me again.

"Who says we can't be quiet?" He says into my ear in a low voice.

"I hate you, Wolfhard."

"I love you too, Y/L/N." He says before pulling me into a harsh kiss. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. I can feel his hands travel slowly up my shirt and I giggle lightly as we kiss.

"Hey, I just wanted to- what the hell?" A voice coming from my door way causes me to gasp and fall out of Finns arms and onto the floor. A silence falls over the room and I quietly stand up.

"I can expla-"

"Really, Y/N? You can explain why you snuck some boy with an obvious boner into your room and started making out with him?" Joe blurts out in rage.

"Actually he got the boner after we started making ou-"

"I don't give a shit when he got boner!" Joe cuts me off again.

"Can we... stop talking about my boner." Finn says, holding his hands in front of his crotch.

"Sure, as soon as you explain what's going on here." Joe says, placing his hands on his hips and glaring at Finn.

"Uh, we... uh... we're dating." Finn says in a cautious tone. I immediately punch him in the chest.

"Finn!" I yell at him in a 'what the hell?' voice.

"Wait, Finn?" Joe says, looking around, clearly trying to remember something, "You're the kid from across the street!" Joe exclaims suddenly.

Shit.