CHAPTER 16

7 months later
Praimfaya, a radiation storm, swept everyone off the face of the Earth a month ago. Except the Grounders and sky people in the bunker, Bellamy and some others in space, and Clarke, who managed to survive on the ground. The only reason she survived was because she had a night blood transfusion. In the bunker were Grounders, Abby, Kane, Lincoln, Alex (Linctavia's Son), and Octavia. Octavia became the new commander after the conclave because Lexa was ambushed and killed. She won the Battle and became the new commander of the Grounders. She is the leader of the people in the bunker. Bellamy, Bella, Raven, Monty, Harper, Murphy, and Emori. Clarke, however, is all alone. Except for one little bundle of joy.

Clarke POV
It's been a month since Praimfaya hit. It's been 2 weeks since I've known I'm pregnant again. I know I'm about 2 months pregnant because the last time Bellamy and I did it was before Praimfaya. I was having morning sickness for the past month and I just thought it was radiation poisoning, but it wasn't. I don't know how I can raise a child in a world where I don't know how to care for myself. I wish I could see Bella again and hold her and hear her say Ma-Ma again. I just have to hold on for the next 6 years. In 6 years they will come back down and help everyone. It takes 6 years for the radiation to "go away". In 6 years Bella will be 8 years old and my new baby will be 6 years old. Oh no! Bellamy doesn't know that we're having another kid. I go to my Rover, that I found in the meadow, and reach for my radio. I don't know if it can work, but the least I could do was try. The meadow seems to be the only safe place to live. It's still as beautiful as when Bellamy and Bella were here. I try to call in, but there is no answer.
(She can hear them, but they can't hear her). I call in again and I hear something. It sounds like Bellamy voice. I say something but I don't hear a response. Maybe they can't hear me but I can hear them. Looks like it's going to be a long 6 years.
---------------------------------------------------------
6 months later
"Madi get the blankets!" Clarke says to Madi

Madi is an 8-year old nightblood. She was training in Polis when Praimfaya hit and she is the last nightblood left. Clarke came upon her when she wandered into the meadow 5 months ago. Clarke has been taking care of her since then.

"Are you okay Clarke?" Madi asks scared

"I'm fine. Don't be afraid." Clarke says trying to calm Madi down

*5 minutes later*

"Aww... She's so cute!" Madi says as she looks at Clarke who is holding the baby

"My brave little girl, meet your sister." Clarke says handing the baby to Madi

"Sister? Does that mean I can call you mom?" Madi asks happy

"Sure." Clarke says happy

"Whats her name?" Madi asks

"You should name her?" Clarke says

"Lexa had a sister. Eliza." Madi says

"Eliza Marie Blake." Clarke says smiling as she looks at Madi, who is holding Eliza

"Who's Blake?" Madi asks

"That's her father's last name. When a baby is born they usually take their dad's last name. That's only if the mom wants them to though." Clarke explains

"Can he be my dad too?" Madi asks

"Sure." Clarke says

"What's Blake's real name?" Madi asks

"Bellamy." Clarke says teary eyed

"The one you try to call everyday?" Madi asks

"yeah." Clarke says tiredly

"Can you watch her?" Clarke says falling asleep

"Okay mom." Madi says

This was like the scene when Octavia was born, except it's with Clarke.
(I DON'T OWN THIS EVENT NOR DO I OWN MOST EVENTS IN THIS STORY)

(The picture at the top is Madi. She's a sweet inncocent little girl who can fight.)