CHAPTER 8

1 week later
After Bellamy and Bella left Clarke sat in her bed and cried. She eventually built up her confidence and went back to work. She was in the room w/ Lexa and the leaders. She stood next to Lexa and two people were brought to us. It was Lincoln and Octavia.

"Why are Octavia of the sky people and Lincoln kom Trikru here?" Lexa asked confused

"They came to speak to Wanheda." Grounder said

"Bring them to my room." Clarke says loud and clear

In Clarke's room, Lincoln waits outside the door and Octavia is left with Clarke in her room

"Why are you here?"

"I needed to talk to you."

"About what?"

"How did you ummm....."

"How did I what?"

"How did you tell Bellamy that you we're pregnant?"

"Why?"

"I think I'm.....ummm....pregnant."

"you are?"

"I don't know who to tell....I can't just barge in and start telling everyone."

"So Lincoln doesn't know yet?"

"no..."

"I told Bellamy right after you left that day you found out I was pregnant with Bella. I just had to say it because if something bad happened to me or the baby I would've felt guilty about keeping it secret."

"So I should tell him soon?"

"Yes, plus he is like the 'doctor' of his villiage so I'm pretty sure he can help you with your pregnancy."

"Yeah..."

"I can send for the certain people in Arkadia to come here, if that helps you? You can tell them here."

"Sure... Send for Bellamy.."

"Okay. Octavia, Where would you live?"

"I don't know. I want to live in Arkadia, but I don't know if Lincoln would be 'favored' there and if I live in the Trikru villiage it's not exactly safe. And..."

"And what?"

"When my child reaches a certain age, they are to be put in training to fight in wars. I don't want my child to die and I don't want to have to hide them like I was."

"That's only if you live in the Trikru village. If you live in Arkadia than nothing will happen to them."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

Octavia goes to open the door and let's Lincoln in, Clarke went to send riders for Bellamy

"What happened to you? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, but I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I'm pregnant?"

"you....you are?"

"yeah."

"Finally, I've waited for this day from the beginning. I can't wait to have a child with you."

"yeah, yay."

"Your not happy about this?"

"I am, but I just feel like I'm just bringing a child here to die. It's not exactly the right time to have a kid."

"I know but this could be a start of something."

"It could be."

"Octavia, I'm in love with you. I want to have kids with you. I want to live together with you. I want us to have a family."

"I do too."

"Octavia, will you marry me?"

"Where did you get the ring?"

"I found it when I was a child. I saved it for the right person. You."

"Yes, I'll marry you." Octavia says standing up, Lincoln takes off Octavias glove and slips the ring on her finger and plants a kiss on Lincoln's lips

Clarke walks in

"What did I miss?"

"I'm getting married."

"CONGRATULATIONS."

"You not happy?"

"I am... I really am... It's just that Bellamy and I talked about getting married and I feel like I ruined our chance of it."

"I know my brother and he just needs time."

"Okay."

"Can we stay here and wait for Bellamy or do we have to leave?"

"Stay, take my bed. I can find somewhere else to sleep."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

"Okay."