Ch.4

Mackenzie

Scared is an understatement of what I'm feeling right now. I'm completely terrified, I mean why out of all things to do I have to change into my wolf. What if they kick me out after seeing her or worse kill me.

"Just run behind everyone" ivy said

"That might work" agreeing I quickly ran behind the trees in change into my wolf. Ivy was my black wolf with white gloves as paws and white tip tail. The only problem was my electric red eyes.

 There's an old prophecy about wolf's with red eyes or should i say hell hounds in how that they're really strong but can have people try to control them. When they do control them it's no chance for us hell hounds to break free. Lucky for me I broke free and I'm never letting anyone control me again.

"Let's go. Mackenzie are you ready?" Darcy said as I closed my eyes and stepped out into the open

"Yes" hearing loud rumbling I took it as a sign that everyone has started running. Opening my eyes to make sure I was the last one. Suprise, suprise I wasn't. Darcy was the only one there watching me closely until his eyes met mine. Growling he turned towards the forest in ran.

Following him we caught up with the rest of the pack. Why hasn't he killed me or tired to use me yet?

After the run and everyone shifted back to their human form Darcy ordered me to see him in his office. Slowly very slowly I walked in his office to see him sitting in his chair crossing his arms.

"Close the door" he spoke sternly

 "You wanted to see me" I hesitantly said as I closed the door to his huge office

 "I got a question for you and you better not lie to me"

 "As you wish your majesty" smirking I  bowed my head until I heard a growl and was pinned to the wall with my hands above my head and his torso against mine so I couldn't move.

"First question and don't give me a smart answer. What pack are you from?"

"The silver knight pack" looking at me confusingly he loosened his gripped on my wrist slightly.

  "How come I've never seen you before in all of my visits there?"

"Maybe because I was either trapped or escaping my room while the she wolf's were attacking you for attention."

"Okay I guess, next question have you been controlled before?" looking away I slowly nod my head as the painful memories of the men controlling me comes back "What did they make you do?"

"Why would I tell you that"

 "Because i'm your alpha" pulling my face towards his so i was looking back at him

"Fine they made me do very bad things" I said seriously while glaring into his grey eye's

 "Why are you so stubborn?"

 "Why aren't you?" 

"Stop answering a question with a question" growling he pressed against me even more so I was completely molded to the wall. Suddenly the burning sensation I was feeling was increasing but I didn't care all i could think of is the angry alpha in front of me

"Aww is my butterfly getting mad"

"Don't call me that"

"Why? scared that brina will get mad at you"

"Why would I be scared. I'm the alpha I can do whatever I want"

"Like what?" biting my lips his eyes slowly traveled down my body then back up until our eyes meet once again. Gasping Darcy lips was on me and the burning sensation increased dramatically; Ignoring it I kissed him back harder. Hearing foot steps heading our way we quickly broke apart in separated just in time for Sabrina walked in.

"What's going on?" look from Darcy to me she raised her perfectly plucked eyebrows

"Questions are what's going on" I said walking to the door

**************

Leaving the bathroom from taking a shower I went to my drawers to get some underwear when I felt hand on my waist. Turning me around I came face to face with a pair of grey eyes. 

"What are you-" cutting me off he smashed his lips on mine

"Danger" he whispered once we broke apart

"What do you mean?" I asked but it was to late he disappeared.

I felt hands shaking me until I finally opened my eyes to be met with the same grey eyes

"Wake up it's time for training" nodding my head fastly, he got up and disappeared like he did in my dream. Why was I dreaming about him?

Shaking the thought I got dressed and heading downstairs.

****************

Hope you liked this chapter. Vote & comment