First time someone grabbed my hand being reborn...

Gender switched

Chapter 3:

Lizzet:

"Wha...what?" My mother trembled and Monique stayed so serious.

"Oh yes, but I'm just speaking technically she didn't really kill my daughter just plot it." She spit at me. "That's not true you lie you witch!" I shouted. "I never killed Jenna!" "Shut up Lizzet!" My mother screamed and she was shaking so much that it felt cold. "Oh no need to worry about I just want a small token for my loss nothing more."

Monique placed a envelope on the dinner table. She stood up, placed her sunglasses and started heading for the door. "Oh! and thank you so much for the coffee it was to die for." With that she left and I breathed deepily.

 Wham! I was slapped across the face from my mother anger. "You stupid daughter of mine what the hell did you do!!??" She had the envelope in her hand which inside had a debt of hundred thousand dollars.

"You stupid worthless piece of shit! Do you know what you have done?! Monique has done everything for us and this is how you repay her by killing her daughter!!??" Wham and Wham and wham. I was slapped so much that I lost the feeling in my cheeks.

I fell to the ground and could help but cry. "I DIDN"T KILL HER!" "Then why is Monique telling me this!!!!??? Why is Jenna dead!!???" "Honey relax I think she has her side of the story why don't you let her explain?" My father stepped in. I don't feel proud that he did because now I knew things are bad.

"Well Jenna knew that I liked a guy and she tried helping me out but she lied to me and ended up kissing him and I know this because I caught her and I slapped Jenna and ran away. But and that happend 2 days before she died in a major car accident. Jenna is demented and the day she died she was calling or spamming me and I couldn't stand it anymore and was planning to tell her off until over the line I heard a loud crash but I thought it was a joke and hanged up on her..." I said crying loudly now. "Who knew that she would be in an accident that would end her life..." i said sniffing.

My mother wrapped her arms around me. "It's okay honey, its alright me and your father will find a way to fix this!" She was always like this angry and hating everything to caring and loving mother that I wished I always had. I stared blankly into the floor. I stopped crying and I felt if I looked up I would see the disgustining face my father was making.

Jake POV:

Tuesday morning, everything was nice. The bed was nice, the room was nice, and the atmosphere felt just right until I came down this morning and found a feast for atleast 12 football players. "Oh good morning!!!" Dena came out the kitchen doors with two more trays of food adding on to the humongous table in the dining room.

"Dena I think this is too much!" I said trying to calm her down. "Nothing is enough for a healthy breakfast now sit!" She dragged me to the seat with sasuages into of it. "I think toast is fine..." I said "Ha ha very funny now sit young man and have a good meal we have a long day at the local brand stores!" She said and pushed me down on the chair. She scaddled away into the kitchen and I gave the loudest sigh.

"You need to understand son nothing stop the woman once she hyped..." Mike took a big bite of a donut. "I mean I haven't seen her this hyped in a long time." He said while chewing his donut bite. Dena came running in and placed china plates in front of me and began serving everything unto my plate. "Thank you..." I said and she smiled "Anything for my son..." She said embrassed and skipped away to her womanly chambers. 

I poked a sasuage with my silver spoon and before I took a bite I asked Mike a question. "Aren't you uncomfortable with the living circumstances?" I said playing with the sasuage. "Never...I mean of course bringing a young man like yourself into my home would be intriguingly interesting, but I had no disagreements about it!" He smiled "Why is that?" I was curious. Mike looked at me and then shouted to Dena.