Chapter Twelve

Hello, Thanks for all the votes and comments :)

And Now.. The Twelefth capter!

*Cue loud cheering*

BTW a picture of Alica silverstone on the sideline, tell me what you think of her as Lucy :) Anyways, this is an important chapter so.. Read on! :) :) :)

Gwen

Anyway, I need your opinoun on something... Hannah and Zayn? Please vo

I open the door and see Natalie standing in front of me.

"Oh, Hey." i say, smiling. "I was coming to see you-"

She barges in, her face bright red.

"Ohmigod Ohmigod Ohmigod!" she says groaning, flopping down, face first onto my bed. "I CANNOT BELIVE I SAID THAT!"

"Said what?" i ask curiosuly.

"That Liam was cute. It was an accident.. Not that he;s not cute, which he is.. But i just didn't mean to tell him and Now he knows..  i think i might die!"

"Um, Nat-" I say, but she interuppts me.

"I went so red, And you should have seent the look on his face.. It was horrifying, He so does not like me in that way! Why did i have to open my big stupid, mouth? I just basicly told him that i liked him!"

"Natalie." Harry says, smirking. "Just so you know.. He does like you.. in that way."

"HARRY?!?!" Says Natlalie, sitting up. "What are you doing here?"

"That was what i was trying to tell you!" i excalim.

"LIAM!" Harry calls, grinning evily. "Natalie has something to tell you!"

"Coming tight up!" Liam calls, and i can hear him running up the staires, he pauses a second before opening the door.

Natalie groans and presses her face back down onto the pillow.

"That's it!" i say, hands on hips. "Out! Out! Out! All members of One Direction.. OUT!"

"What?" Harry complains. "It was just a joke!"

I push them to the door.

"Out!" i say again, laughing at Liam's puppy face. They finally go out, and i hear them laughing and running downstaires.

"So?" i say, sitting down onto the bed."Spill."

"Well." begins Natalie.

.

.

.

Thirty minuets and One Emmbarasing story later

.

.

.

"You've got to face him some time." i say, pulling Natalie down the staires.

"But.. I don't WANT to." she complains. "Can't i live in your room for the rest of my life?"

"As Amazing as that would be, I'm gonna have to say No."

"But.. That was my back-up plan!"

"What was your first plan?"

"Become a nun."

I rasied my eyebrows.

"Yeah that was never going to happen." Said Natalie, smiling.

I open the door, and Louis turns to see who it is.

"Ooooh! Liam! Natalie's here!" he saod, wolf whistling.

Natalie's eyes widen and she jerks the door shut. "Please don't make me go in there!" she whines.

Liam opens the door, And Natalie turns around in suprise, They are literally nose-to-nose. "Uh.. Hi." says Liam.

"Hey." Natlie says softly, stepping back.

"Um.. can i.. can i talk to you?" said Liam, fidgeting and looking at the ground.

"Yeah.. Sure.." says Natalie nervously. Liam quietly takes her hand and leads her upstaires.

I can't help rubbing my hads in glee... LIAM AND NATALIE! SO CUTE... OMG! they're couple name could be...  Niam.. NO.. Latalie... Mabey? Natiam... Ew, sounds like some sort of toe disease..

I waved my thoughts away, i could think about it later, Right now Niall was coming towards me with a sort of Manical gleam in his eye.

"Hey, Lucy.." he said slyly. "It's around Dinner time.."

"There's some containers in the fridge, You can di-frost one of them up in the microwave." i say, wlaking through the door way and sitting next to Zayn and Louis on the coach.

Louis turned to me and smiled. "Hey Lucy!"

"Hey Louis, watcha doing?"

"Playing Angry Birds on my phone.. i can't get past this stupid level!" he said angrily. I smirked, "Give me your phone."

He narrowed his eyes "Why?"

"Because I rule at Angry Birds."

He shrugged and gave me his phone, i completed the level in a number of seconds.

I handed him back his phone, smirking.

He rolled his eyes. "Stuck-up."

"Jealous." I retorted.

"Hey Niall." Zayn called, i turned to see Niall holding a plate. "Can you save some for me?"

"Umm.." he said shespishly.