Chapter Two

"H-Harry?" I stutter.

He grins. "Hello, Lucky."

I roll my eyes, but can't help but smile. "Don't call me that."

"Why not?" he laughs. "I've been calling you Lucky since you were seven."

'EXACTLY."

"Ever since you-"

"Don't tell them the story!"

"What story?" says the one in stripes.

"Yeah! I want to hear a story!" said one with an irsih accent, grinning.

"Harry." i warned, sitting up.

"Well." said Harry.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO!" I yelled.

I got up and covered his mouth with my hand.

Harry licked my hand.

"EWWWW!" I said, wiping my hand on the striped one's jacket.

"Ew!" said The stirped one, wiping it on the irish one's red polo.

The irish one was a half disgusted half hysterical with laughter.

"So Um, Harry." i said changing the subject. "Why are four random starngers standing in my living room?"

"It's a funny story." said Harry, grinning. "They heard about you and watned to come watch you sleep."

I raise an eyebrow.

"Ok, Ok. We were chased by fans."

"So you just decided to pop in and say hello?" I said angrily. A year and a half and he wasn't even here to see me... no he was here becuas ehe had to be.

"Sounds about it." said the striped one, grinning.

I roll my eys and look outside. It was pouring.. not like i could send them outside now.

"So how long have you been watching me sleep?" i asked suspicously.

"About five minuets." said Harry cheekily. "But i made sure the others were quiet. And that Niall didn't eat all of the cookies by the fridge."

The irish one.. Niall blushed. "They were tempting me "

"How many did you eat?" I askes suspicously.

The tips of his ears begin to turn red. "Five."

I nearly burst out laughing. "Hannah is going to be mad."

"Speaking of Hannh... where is she?" asks Harry.

"At a party, But Mum and Dad don't know."

"Ah." says Harry knowlingly.

"Whose Hannah?" says one of them perking up.

"Down, Zayn." says Harry laughing. "She's Lucky's-"
"DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

"- Twin sister."

"You have a twin?" says Niall. "Cool. I always wanted a twin."

"That." says one of them with his hands in his pockets. "Would be scary."

Zayn laughs. "If Niall had a twin.. There would be no food left in the world!"

"Hey!" says Niall, but he's laughing too.

"So." Says Harry. "Let me introduce you."

"That's Zayn."

"That's Louis."

"That's Liam."

"And that's Niall."

They all say "Hi." at the same time.

"Guys, This is Lucy Wyatt. Or as i like to call her.." He grins.

I know its coming.

"NO."

"LUCKY!" He grabs my head and gives me a nudgie.

"Ugh.. harry." i groan. His eyes widen. "What?"

I grab his head and begin to give him a nudige, it's payback time. "GOTCHA!"

Louis and Zayn Laugh.

Niall edges closer to the fridge.

When i release Harry his hair is a mess, All scruffy and all over the place.

Harry glares at me. "Thanks a lot, Wyatt."

"No problem, Styles." I say back.

Louis laughs. "Well.. Its an improvement."

Harry lunges at him and they begin to tackle. Zayn laughs and harry grabs his leg, bringing him down too.

Liam seems smart enough because he backs away.

Niall is now standing next to the fridge.

"Niall." i say and he turns around and gives me an impish grin. I walk to the fridge and take out the macaroni and chesse from last night. " If you're hungry.."

Niall's eyes widen and he grabs the nearest spoon, I cut him a slice and place the bowl back in the fridge.

Louis looks up. "MACARONI AND CHEESE!" He shouts happily, and with a sudden burst of strength he pushes harry and Zayn of him and dives for the plate.

"Whoa." Niall says clucting the plate.

"Can i have some Nialler?" says Louis, making a puppy dog face.

I laugh. "We have some more in the fridge."

Louis turns to me. "Can i have some? I MUST HAVE SOME."

I nodd, "Y-Yeah."

He grins.

Niall licks his lips loudly and i turn aoround to see that he's finsihed his food already. He looks up at me with wide eyes. "That's probabaly the best Mac and Chesse i've ever had."

I smile. "Thank my mum, not me, she's the one that made it."

"Hey." says Liam, who's been looking through the DVD collection. "Can we watch Toy Story 2?"

Everyone else but me groans.

"We've already seen in A MILLION times." says Zayn from underneath Harry, getting up.

"Yeah." says Harry, pushing Zayn off him. "And it gets kind of Repetitive after awhile."

Liam rolls his eyes. "FINE."

But if i can get all of them to be quiet for the next two or three hours, i could finish my History assignment.

"Why don't you guys pick a movie." i said, "And i'll make the popcorn."

Niall grinned. "Popcorn?

Guys i'm not quite sure if i've captuerd their personailties right.. any comments would be apprecisted, I'm not a MAJOR fan so i don't know abosoloutly everything.. But i'll do my best. :)