Switched Bodies Part 1

Start from the beginning

"What do you want Blueberry", I asked.

"Aww you still call me that nickname you gave me",said Jellal cooing.

"And I am going to ask you again what do you want Blueberry", I asked again.

"Look we have a project to do in Ms.Luna class",reminded Jellal.

"Oh you mean about the couple project", I asked.

"Yeah", said Jellal. "Why would Ms.Luna give us a project about couples", I asked. "I have no idea, but let just get some of this done then we can finish the rest tomorrow", said Jellal. "Yeah okay",I said.

We both headed towards Jellal dorm then once we enter I saw Simon. Dang it why does he have to be here.

"Hey..Hey..Hey...Hey Lucy", said Simon stuttering and smiling.

"Hey Simon",greeted Lucy trying to not show attention.

"What are you two doing", asked Simon.

"A couples project",answered Jellal as Simon was jealous that it was Jellal and Lucy doing it.

"Why do you guys have three beds in here instead of two", asked Lucy.

"Because there is another dude that live here",answered Simon. "Yeah he goes to Lamia Scale with Simon", added Jellal.

"Oh okay do you wanna get started on the project",asked Lucy.

"Yeah",answered Jellal. Lucy and Jellal sat on Jellal bed then started working on the project. Lucy had then felt a little bit worried in the inside. Her and Jellal had then stopped with the project then the last thing to do was kiss.

"Wait why did we pick this part of the lesson she gave us", asked Lucy.

"Because it was easy and simple. I mean like we.....",said Jellal getting cut off by Lucy hand covering his mouth because Simon was in the room. "Saw other people do it maybe we can just look at them kiss and ask them a few questions",said Jellal making up something.

"Yeah", said Lucy. Suddenly the door opened and it revealed a sky blue headed boy:

 Suddenly the door opened and it revealed a sky blue headed boy:

"Hey you guys", greeted the sky blue headed dude.

"Hey Reo", greeted Simon.

"Sup Simo",said Reo getting cut off by looking at Lucy.

"Hey Reo",greeted Jellal as Reo kept looking at Lucy. "Hey Jellal",greeted Reo. Reo went to go sit on his bed then Lucy was heading towards the door then Simon walked towards the door.
"So Lucy you wanna....Simon I have said this too many times, you have a girlfriend", said Lucy showing motion fingers. "Your right I do",said Simon. "Then why do you keep hitting on me like you don't have a girlfriend",asked Lucy. "Because....", said Simon as he looked at Jellal and Reo who was being noisy so Simon exit out the dorm with him caring Lucy on his back.

"Put me down",asked Lucy frustrated. Simon put Lucy down and they both were sitting on the bench at the park. "Okay now explain",asked Lucy. "Okay look I still have feelings for you", said Simon making Lucy blush. "Look the only reason I broke up with you was to protect you. I didn't want you to get killed or hurt so I did something I would regret", said Simon looking Lucy straight in the eye and making her cry. "I believe you, but I just think we need a break from each other. Maybe when the time comes me and you can get back together", said Lucy getting on her tippy toes and giving Simon a peck on the cheek. Simon blushed and gave her a kiss on the lips. Lucy blushed then went back to her dorm. The two mages didn't know Emiri saw them.

Yukino saw Lucy blushing then she started teasing. Lucy went to bed then started glowing.

Next day she woke up then she felt something hard on her. She went into the bathroom and was shocked.

"I'm Er-za",said Lucy.

___________________________________________________________________

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖 and this will continue