the moving

Third person pov

Y/n just turn eighteen years old and
she packing up her stuff.

Y/n pov

Wow I never knew that my parents would tell me to start packing up and right after my birthday too. Now I know how loving they are.

I than see the moving van has arrive, I headed over to the van and help them; move the box's into my new house. As i help put the box's into my house and found a old friend of mine was living on the same street but I'm not for sure.

I believe his name... was Aaron Lycan? I'm not sure, it has been.. what 10 years since i last saw him and i doubt he'll even remember me. I place the last set of boxes down.. until a boy bumps into me. All i saw that he had white hair and lime green eyes.

"Oh sorry about that miss" he said apologizing to me. "Huh? Oh yeah it's no big deal. And your lucky I put my boxes down before you bump into me" I say nervously back to him.

"Hmm... now that I think about it, your the new girl on the block and a hot one too." He said to me. Well not a creepy way to put it at all. "Geez Travis. How many times have I told you, to not to flirt with the new girl" a blue haired girl said.

"Sorry about him.. he's a little crazy. Oh and my name is Katelyn and this is Travis the perverted friend. It's best to stay away from him sometimes" Katelyn kindly warned me.

"It's nice to met you two and i'm Y/n L/n. And thank you for the warning Katelyn" I had said kindly back. Wow I never knew i'd make two friends in one day.

(Fox here. Sorry that the first chapter was short. And aphmau will be in the next chapter. BYE FOR NOW!)