His eyes traveled up to the top of the stairs to see the most beautiful sight in the world. Charlotte stood there digging through her clutch to find something as Kristie strolled down the stairs towards Andy. Cole's mouth gaped slightly as his eyes glued straight onto Charlotte. Her lace, white dress hugged her hips in all of the right places like snow clinging to the frozen ground. The deep v-cut of the dress was covered with sheer as the sleeves laced down her skinny arms.

She looked like Cinderella about to come down the steps, although she wouldn't be losing her glass slipper tonight. Magnificently stunning, perfectly flawless, and captivatingly beautiful. As she made her way down the steps, he watched every move she made, just wishing to see her up close. He couldn't decide between whether or not to rip that lovely white dress off of her lightly tanned body later. As she came closer, he could see the sparkly shadows that were pressed to her lid and the nude lipstick stuck to her soft lips. She was even more gorgeous up close.

When her eyes met his, her cheeks heated up and she immediately looked away. Just the way that he looked at her made her shy, making him want to shower her with kisses and compliments. He wanted to scream to the world that his woman was the most beautiful in the whole universe, and the fact that nobody is allowed to have her besides him. He swept her free hand into his and pressed a soft kiss to the back of her knuckles. "Charlotte, you look so beautiful." He whispered, catching her gaze again.

The crimson blush never ceased as she looked back at Cole, her blue eyes seeming to pop with the wonderful makeup that Kristie had applied to her face. He could get lost in the skies in her eyes for days if she would let him, and he wouldn't have a care in the world. She twirled a piece of her loosely curled hair with her fingertip, a small smile on her lips. "And you're looking very handsome tonight, like a true gentleman." The way she said that so innocently made him want to run his rough hand through her curled hair as he—

"Andy, why can't you be charming and sweep my hand up for a kiss?" Kristie whined as she clung to her tattooed boyfriend. Charlotte laughed lightly, something that Cole loved to hear. Her best friend hopped off of Andy after he opened the door to the backseat for her, and she waved them in. "Come on, the night is still young." Kristie hollered as Andy closed the door, giving her a playful eye roll and the middle finger as he walked to the other side of the backseat.

Cole opened the passenger side door for Charlotte, where she ducked her head under and sat down with her clutch in her lap. After he had closed her door, he also got in and started up the car. Soon enough, the young couples were making their way towards the Kimmel Center. Kristie pleaded for Cole to let her use his aux, and he declined multiple times until Charlotte asked him if she could use it. Obviously, he immediately obliged.

Kristie began to play She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5. The two girls squealed with excitement as they began to sing along to Adam Levine's high pitched voice. Andy shook his head and looked out the window, for he stuck to hard rock or metal genres, and Cole just enjoyed listening to the two of them sing their hearts out. Especially his woman. He moved his hand to her thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze as she was about to start the chorus.

"I don't mind spending every day, out on your corner in the pouring rain." Kristie sang loudly, followed by Charlotte singing the next verse. "Look for the girl with the broken smile, ask her if she wants to stay awhile." That hit Cole a bit deeper than he wanted it to. The girl with the broken smile. He wondered if that would be Charlotte after he left her in pieces once the bet was done, or if she ever found out about the bet in general. He didn't want to believe that it could happen, but he knew it was a possibility. He loved her, and Andy already knew. What if someone more sinister found out about his love for the young, bright eyed brunette?

"We're here." Kristie cried out in joy as the car came to a halt. The black haired girl jumped out of the car with a grin, taking her boyfriend's hand into hers. Cole did the same as he laced Charlotte's fingers with his, giving it a reassuring squeeze. The two couples walked through the glass doors, and even from the lobby the blaring music could be heard. Charlotte squeezed his hand a bit tighter, scared to lose him in such a large crowd of people.