Chapter 14

Juliet’s POV

                Andy hadn’t come downstairs so he was probably asleep, I mean he did look like crap today. There was a knock on the door and I was guessing it was the guys. I opened it and smiled. “Hey guys, Andy’s going to come down in a minute, I think.” I said and I let them in.  They all sat down next to their girls and asked them how was there day while I went to go see what Andy was doing.

                I walked up the stairs and I went to our room and I saw Andy and Tabitha on the bed of course. I shook him awake and he opened his eyes. “Hey…” He said into the pillow. He slowly sat up and got off the bed with Tabitha still in his arms.

                “Hurry up and get downstairs.” I say as I fix up his hair. I walk back downstairs and we all waited for Andy to hurry up.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Andy’s POV:

            I carry Tabitha downstairs and I greet everyone and sit next to Juliet on the loveseat like normal. I put Tabitha in her baby swing and then I turned my attention to my guests. “You still look like a train wreck.” Jake said but he had a small smile on the corner of his lips.

                “All well.” I shrug. I sit up and I watch Tabitha who is trying to make the swing go back and forth as fast as it can go. I chuckled and I look at the smile on her face. I soon realized the more I loved her the more badly my nightmares got because it was about me being the one she loves most, won’t be there in time in save her. I need to get special help.

                “She doesn’t look 1.” CC said walking over and crouching beside her. “She looks the same as we first met her 6 months ago.” CC said looking into her eyes which Tabitha didn’t look like she really liked.

                “Well maybe she’s growing slowly and you just didn’t notice it.” I shrug. “I mean she went up a size in clothing so she’s obviously getting bigger.” I say as I pick her up and sit her on my lap.

                “She’s still looks tiny, I think that in 15 years CC will still say she looks like she did when he first met her…” Jinxx said. I laughed and I rested her on my knee and I put the pacifier in her mouth.

                “You’re probably right.” I say still laughing slightly. I looked over at Juliet who was walking up the stairs, probably looking for something.

 I probably talked to them for a few hours before they decided to go back home. I had put Tabitha to bed and I was finally heading to my room. I walk in and Juliet was on the bed in a small red lace night gown, the straps were black lace too and they were spaghetti strap. “I’ve been waiting…” She smiled as I smirked back and threw off my shirt and jeans. I jumped on the bed and probably forgot the most important part – a condom.

***** Time Skip to Next Morning because I don’t like details around this part *****

The next morning I slept in because I was completely worn out and out of energy. I was pretty much awoken by the baby monitor, it wasn’t a loud screech or anything more like a small whimper saying: Dada. I threw the covers off me and I got out of bed. I walk over to Tabitha’s room where she was sitting on the crib in tears waiting for me. I looked over at the time on the clock nearby and my eyes widened. “12:30?!” I almost yell. I kiss her head and I run over to her dresser having no idea what to put her in. I set her on the dresser and I run to her closet and I pick out the Gir T-shirt that Ashley had gotten her, black jeans, black vans, and a small locket that wrote on the stone: I love you in fancy script letters.

I of course grabbed a diaper and hygienic things like that and I got her bathed. I quickly got her dressed and I finally realized that I hadn’t showered in a while.  I didn’t get to shower last night for “reasons”. I set Tabitha on the bed next to Juliet who was still asleep, I quickly showered and got myself ready. I was taking Tabitha to the cemetery. We weren’t necessarily dressing up to go, we were just going to see her for a few minutes and go on with our lives. Nothing to get dressed up for.

I got us both in the car and I quickly drove us to the cemetery. I parked my car and I quickly spotted the grave with all the roses surrounding them. The grave looked freshly placed. I walked over and read the stone aloud for Tabitha to her: Here lies Nikki Harper, She will be dearly missed: February 21st 1992 – January 3rd 2014. Tabitha looked confused but yet a bit sad. “I’m sorry baby, I never really liked your mother but I know you did.” I say softly as I rubbed her back. I turned around and walked away and put Tabitha back in the car and she looked as if she saw reality that she was missing something and it was something she totally forgot for about 6 months. I drove off and she was quiet in thought for the rest of the ride till we got home and we were greeted by the lovely Juliet.

Hai xD This chapter is sad. Next Chapter is.... Intresting. Mk? Lets just leave it at that. So it took me a long time to release this part of story where they go to the grave. I kinda forgot- sorry xD But yeah now its here and yeah. Sorry if I made you all sad and xD Mk Ima go and yeah xD BAI

- Jbon2001