Chapter 17

Becky

I hate train journeys they always seem to take forever and both Dani and Cait were fast asleep so I was by myself listening to the boys covers in my headphones. I am so immensly proud of how far they have come and how well Can We Dance is doing. Just as I was humming along to I knew you were trouble one of my fave covers of theirs my phone buzzed...

From Tris x

Hey pineapple <3 Just about to head home now I am sorry bout mum coming back I hope she wasn't too embaressing. Do you wanna come over to mine later we will have the place to ourselves ;) love you <3 xxx

I chuckled to myself but deep down I felt butterflys of nervousness in my tummy I knew exactly what that wink meant.

To Tris x

Hey handsome <3 It was fine she was really nice to us. Um sure ok pick me up about 7 as we are helping Dani get ready for her date, Do you know where Brad is taking her? Love you too xxx

He text back instantly, the drive must be boring him.

From Tris x

Ok I can't wait to see you <3 and yeah he is going to make a picnic and go down to the river bank overlooking the London eye he is taking candles and everything. ly xxx

To Tris x

OMG that is the sweetest thing ever she will love it never knew Brad was such a romantic haha I expect candles at your house now got to keep up standards haha hope the rest of your journey is ok we are nearly here now ly xxx

From Tris x

Aw babe I will make it perfect for you don't worry I won't have Brad upstaging me haha ok thank you pineapple see you in a few hours love ya lots like jelly tots xxx

A few minutes later I was waking the girls up as we came into the station.

Brad

I was freaking out about tonight i wanted it to be just perfect so I had decidied I woulod go down to this secluded area that only me and the boys seemed to go to down by the river and set up a picnic and candles and stuff whilst Tris picked her up as he was picking Becky up anyway. I fell asleep on the way home but I woke up with a start just before we got back into London. i had had a nightmare about everything going wrong but Tris calmed me down. Con was still asleep as usual and James was sat on his phone smiling to himself. I jumped out of the car as soon as we got back so that I could get ready and go and set up, a lot of work was going into this I really like her and I want this to be the start of something beautiful.

James

I hate long drives I was so glad we were only half an hour away from home and to make it better Lauren had text me.

From Lauren:

Hi James, we are home now, thank you for being so kind it was really great to meet you and I can't wait to see you again x

To Lauren:

Hey pretty girl, I am glad you got home ok we're nearly back now too. I am so happy I met you and I can't wait to see you again too. We have a few things to do this week but I was wondering if you would be free on Friday next week, we could go cinema? xx

From Lauren:

Really? I would love to James, cinema sounds great well anything would sound great if it meant being with you again :) miss you xx

I smiled she was so cute, I honestly couldn't wait to see her again. I have only ever felt like this about one person and that was my last girlfriend who broke my heart but with Lauren there is something in her eyes, I can tell she has a lovely heart.

To Lauren:

Ok its a date then, I miss you too I can't get you off my mind i will be dreaming of you when I sleep. xx

Dani

With every second that the clock ticked closer to 7 my heartbeat got faster and more butterflies filled my tummy. The girls had been really sweet helping me and Becky had chosen me an outfit as she had found out where Brad was taking me. I begged her to tell me but she kept her mouth zipped. I was wearing a really pretty summer dress and sandels and the girls took loads of pictures. We were dancing and singing along to the radio when there was the sound of a loud horn. we looked out the window and Tris was waiting outside in his car. I gulped what if Brad didn't like what I was wearing? what if he just decided he didn't really like me after all? what if what if I am just not good enough for him?

Becky- Hey Dani snapout of it! stop thinking about worst case scenarios in your head I can see your mind working overtime!

Cait- Yeah don't be silly Brad adores you, it is plain to see by the way he stares deep into your eyes whenever you are near him.

Dani- Ok i just well I am a worrier

Becky and Cait playfully punched my arm telling me to stop worrying as we headed down to Tristan. He was sat in his car singing along to All Time Low and didn't notice us straight away and then we opened the car door and his eyes lit up at the sight of Becky. It was adorable, they were literally the cutest couple ever. 

Tris- Sooooo Dani are you ready for your big date? he smirked at me in the mirror

Dani- Mmmm - was all I could manage

Becky- SHe is a bit nervous - they all chuckled.

We drove for about ten minutes when we started to come near the river thames and as Tristan pulled up I saw Brad waiting for me. He looked so hot, he was wearing a checked shirt and the top buttons were undone revealing his bare chest, which didn't help my butterflies. I thanked Tristan and stepped out of the car, Brad took my hand and brought me in for a tight hug.

Brad- Hello beautiful, you look amazing - he smiled

Dani- Well you look rather hot yourself - I blushed

He started to lead me up over the bank and as we reached the top I looked down adn saw candles and fairy lights leading down to a picnic blanket layed out with food and drink. I was taken aback, it was the lovliest thing anyone had ever done for me, I was speechless and I realised Brad was lookign at me for approval.

Dani- B-Brad This this is amazing how did you do all of this 

Brad- I have my ways, I told you I wanted it to be perfect, please tell me you like it?

Dani- I love it, it really is perfect 

He pulled me in and our lips crashed, the kiss was slow and passionate. He pulled away too soon and we went down to the picnic.

Tristan

Aw they are so sweet i thought to myself as Dani got out of the car and we watched them walk up the river bank. We drove to Connors to drop of Cait and then it was just me and Becky. I looked over at her in the passenger seat and smiled, she had her curly hair down for the first time in ages, she hated it but I loved it.

Becky- Why are you staring at me? she turned a darker shade of pink

Tris- No reason just felt like looking at how beautiful you are, you know I llove your hair down 

Becky- Yeah I thought I would have it down just for you - she smiled - now can we go back to yuors I am starving

Tris- When aren't you? - I laughed and she told me to shut up.