Then Brad walked in

Two updates in one day :) hope you are liking it so far thanks so much for reading :)

add me on twitter : @Swiftie_Vamp

____________________________________________________________________________

Becky

I woke up with my face stuck to Tristans chest, as i pulled my head up I noticed black marks left there, I was sure I hadn't been wearing make up. No wait I definitely didn't have make up on what the hell, by this time I had woken Tris up with my fidgeting.

Tris- Hey fidgit bum OMG WHATS HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?

I looked at his face for the first time this morning and burst out laughing

Becky- What about your face omg I mean I never knew you took Tradley so seriously

Tris- Me?? I think you need to look in the mirror

We both ran to the bathroom and cursed Brad. Tris picked me up and sat me on the counter. He put his hand on my chin making me look up towards his face, and his eyes looked like they were looking into my soul.

Tris- You still look beautiful - he whispered and pressed his soft lips onto mine. Because I was sat on the counter I was closer to his height so he didn't have to bend down, he pulled me in close so that I could feel his toned body. He didn't have his t-shirt on as I was wearing it, so he was standing their in his tight duck and cover boxers and his body pushed up against me and my body was tingling all over. He pulled his lips away from mine and started to kiss my cheek and moved down to my neck, my hands were in his hair and I could feel butterflies at the thought of where this was going when suddenly Brad walked in.

Brad- Oh Shit, sorry Jeez you couples really need to find places with locks on the doors 

Me and Tris jumped apart, I was bright red and I ran out the door right into Cait. I grabbed her arm and dragged her into one of the spare rooms.

Cait- Becky have you seen your face? I mean you realise it says I love Brad all over it right - she was laughing

Becky- Yes Yes I know that but can we talk about something else please?

Caitlin

As me and Con walked into Tris's room I was collided with Becky who grabbed my arm and dragged me back to the spare room. I couldn't help myself from laughing Brad had got her back good and proper with sharpie all over her face it was hilarious, but Becky had something else on her mind

Cait- Whats happened?

Becky- Well me and Tris went to the bathroom to wash our faces but we didn't end up washing our faces because we got distracted if you know what I mean... Well one thing led to another and 

Cait- WAIT WHATTT YOU DIDN'T?

Becky- NO NO we didn't get that far because Brad walked in, OMG I have never been more humiliated I didn't know what to do so thats when I run out and ran into you.

Cait- oh Becky - I smiled at her knowing this feeling all to well - you know yesterday when you guys were like wow why do you two look so hot and bothered well I banged into Con while I was looking for Dani and well I dunno I hadn't been alone with him for ages and I guess my instincts kind of took over and I pounced on him and things kind of went from their and when Con went to take my top off Brad walked in. I swear that boy is such a perv- We both laughed and Becky looked like she had calmed down a bit.

Cait- Right you ready to face everyone?

Becky- Not really but I don't really have a choice.

We went back to Tris's room.