Truth or dare

Becky

I chuckled to myself as i put the DVD in the boys were going to hate me. I went and sat back down and Tris pulled me close to him. He smelt so good i buried my head into his chest and listened to his heartbeat. As I looked up the rolling titles of The Notebook were on screen and the boys started moaning and me Cait and Dani started laughing and told them to be quiet they would like it. 

Half way through the film I looked around the room, it was silent everyone was engrossed in the film even the boys. I'm pretty sure I saw a tear in Jame's eye, I smiled to myself and enjoyed the rest of the film. As the credits started to come onto the screen I felt popcorn hit my face I looked at the floor and saw the culprit. I picked up the crisps that were in my lap and crushed them over Connor's head, and within seconds world war 3 had started.

By the time all the food had run out we were covered, Tris had even found some silly string and had covered James from head to toe and he was just lying there under it all. We all fell on the floor laughing this was turning into a great night. After we tidied up a bit we went up to Tris's room which again was massive, and we decided to play truth or dare.

Tris- Ok your turn Brad truth or dare

Brad- Dare totally

We all looked at each other and I had the perfect idea. I whispered to the rest of them my idea and they all fell about laughing.

Me- Right Brad we dare you to walk down the street singing Can We Dance at the top of your voice - He looked happy about that - BUT YOU WILL BE NAKED

He gasped and looked at Dani she was laughing with the rest of us, he obviously didn't want to be a let down or a wimp in front of her so he agreed and got up and went to the door.

Brad

I looked at them all waiting to see whether I would agree to the dare, I caught Dani's eye and she was laughing. I had to do this else she would think I was a wimp. Omg I can't believe I have agreed to this I walked to the door and started taking my clothes off. I turned around when I got down to my boxers and The boys already had their phones out taking pictures and filming me Oh No. 

Tris- Come on baby boxers off too you will be fine sexy - he was laughing so much I was going to kill him

Cait- Tris you have just taken Tradley to a whole other level

I need to get this over with I walked down the drive stopped at the gate and took my boxers off they all wolf whistled and Dani went bright red. I smiled to myself and decided to go for it and I skipped down the road singing Can We Dance as I was making my way back people started coming out of their houses, so I made a run for it and got back to Tris's and chucked my clothes back on. They were all in hysterics and suddenly I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. 

Brad- OMG HOW COULD YOU PUT A PICTURE OF ME NAKED ON TWITTER?????

They couldn't stop laughing I was determined to get them all back for this, I had hundreds of mentions already. After they calmed down Tris took down the photo but of course people had saved it so I would never live this down.

We carried on with the game the girls all chose truth scaredy cats, Connor got dared to do a shot of hot sauce and finally James got dared to go next door wearing all his clothes inside out and one of the girls bras then tell the neighbour of his undying love for them. Out of everything mine was clearly the worst but I was just biding my time I was going to get them back. Despite the dare this was turning into a great night, I looked over at Dani and she smiled at me so I waved her to come over to me. She sat down next to me and i put my arm around her, her hair smelled amazing like strawberries and cream. We all talked and laughed for ages, Tris had put some music on and James and Connor were dancing, I looked over at Tris and Becky and they had fallen asleep. They looked so cute together. Me and Dani just watched the boys, Caitlin had fallen asleep on the sofa and she was snoring so Con picked her up and said he would take her to one of the spare rooms so we said Night. Finally James had fallen asleep too and me and Dani had been talking for ages when she said that we should get some sleep. I looked around at them all sleeping and got a sharpie out of my pocket I whispered to Dani - Payback for earlier before we sleep - she just chuckled and helped me decide what to draw on them.

Connor

I picked Caitlin up and walked her next door to the spare room. She looked so cute when she slept, today had been amazing I am so glad the girls came down. Earlier when we were getting snacks and Brad had taken ages in the toilet so I went to try and find him but instead of finding him I bumped into Cait. She looked amzing and I hadn't been alone with her for ages, as we had been away and I just wanted to kiss her so badly and she obviously felt the same because instead of talking to me she just jumped on me pushing back into some sort of cupboard and things started to get a bit hot, just as I slid my hand up her back to take her top off I heard Brad laughing trying to find his way back to the cinema and all of a sudden light shone through the cupboard and me and Cait jumped apart. Brad looked at me said sorry and walked back out. In my head I cursed him, but I knew we had to get back so we stumbled out the cupboard and followed after Brad who we noticed as holding Dani's hand. When did that happen? 

I layed Cait down under the cover and changed into my boxers before joining her in bed. I fell asleep with her in my arms.

Caitlin

I woke up and felt Con's arms around me. I smiled to myslef and snuggled into his bare chest. I felt his toned body press against me and I felt the butterflies in my stomach which I always felt when thinking about Con. I can't believe Brad walked in on us yesterday, although I don't know what would have happened if he hadn't. I wasn't ready for that, it was a big deal to me and we hadn't even said the three little words yet. I looked up at him whilst he was still sleeping, i do love him, as scary as that thought is I do, he is everything to me. As I thought this he opened his eyes and smiled at me.

Con- Morning beautiful what time is it?

Caitlin- Morning - I checked my watch - um its just turned 10.

He moaned - Ahhhhh its way too early

Caitlin - No its not, don't be so silly your as bad as Becky come on lets go and see if the others are up

Con- Ohhhh I can think of something better to do - he pulled me back in close to him and the butterflies erupted agian as his lips crashed into mine.

James

I always wake up really early, it's just a habit and as we didn't shut the curtains I woke up to the sun shining down onto me. Last night was so fun, I still can't believe Brad streaked down the street that was hilarious. I looked over to him and he was still sleeping, he had his arm around Dani and they looked so peaceful. Tris and Becky were asleep still too so I checked my phone and I had loads of twitter notifications. I went through them replying to a couple of fans and following some of them. I always like to do a little follow spree in the morning because I wake up so early and I can make someones day by following them before they wake up. I feel so honoured the fans make all of this worthwhile. After a while I decided I would go out and have a run before they all got up so I changed into jogging bottoms and gym top and headed out the door when something caught my eye. Tris and Becky had sharpie all over their faces. OMG they looked hilarious with moustaches and all over their faces was 'I love Brad' 'Brad is the best'. Just as I was laughing to myself I had a terrible thought, Brad said he would get revenge on us all. I ran to the bathroom and just as I thought I was covered in sharpie too. It took me ages to scrub it all off and even then there was a faint outline of I love Brad on my forehead. I needed starbucks like right now, so I headed out the door and went for a run to the nearest starbucks to get evryone except Brad the usual. I couldn't wait for Tris and Becky to wake up it was going to be an interesting day.