Chapter 37

Becky

I woke up surprisingly fresh considering the amount of alcohol I consumed last night. It was an epic night and I felt for the first time that we all gelled together really well. I felt like the hole in my heart was beginning to fill with the bond building between me and Michael and today was mine and Tris's one year anniversary. Wow I can't believe it has been a year its crazy I feel like I have been with him my whole life he is literally half of me. I look over to my side and see him snoring his bare chest rising up and down, so I rest my head on him accidently waking him up.

Tris: Morning beautiful how you feeling

Becky: Heyyyy I'm feeling super you?

Tris: I am feeling wonderful even better thinking about the day I have planned for you. Happy Anniversary Pineapple I Love You

Becky: I love you too I wish you would just tell me though you know how impatient I am

Tris: It's a surprise now go get ready

As I rolled out of bed I felt his arm slide around my waist and he placed small kisses on my neck leaving memories of the day behind. He slid my bra strap down and moved his lips down my body. Getting ready was going to have to wait...

James

My head was pounding when I woke up this morning and the bright light shining through the window didn't help at all. It was boiling in my room yet I couldn't let go of Lauren our body heat alone was enough to boil an egg but I just wanted us to be as close as possible. I was waiting for her to wake up because I had a big question to ask her and it had to be asked soon so I whispered her name to try and wake her. As I brushed a piece of her hair out of her face her eyes flickered open. She looked at me smiled and then snuggled her face into my chest. 

James: Morning baby so I have a question i need to ask you?- she mummbled into my chest something about her head hurting

James: Baby please look at me

Lauren: Mmmmm what is the question? but maybe whisper it...

James: haha well I am going back home today because we have a few days off and I was missing home and well

Lauren: wait what hold up I just got you back?

James: well if you let me finish I was going to ask whether you would come with me and maybe meet my family and friends?

Lauren: are you serious? Oh My God I get to see Mickey

James: Your more excited about seeing my cat than my family haha

Lauren: well im actually quite scared to meet your family but definitely excited to see Mickey.

Tristan

By the time we finally got ready it was about 11. We had to be at the airport in an hour to catch the flight to Paris that I had Joe book us and she had absolutely no idea. I had Dani pack a mini suitcase for her and it was waiting in the car along with mine which her and Michael would be driving us and in a few short hours we would be walking through the streets of Paris and by the end of the night I would no whether she wanted to move in with me. Wow thinking it all over in my head made me nervous a lot could go wrong and a lot could go right so fingers crossed for the latter. As I got downstairs I saw that Dani and Michael were already here helping themselves to coffee and they both looked up and smiled at me.

Dani: So are you nervous?

Tris: I feel like I have a stomach full of butterflies

Dani: Aww Tris thats so cute Becky is going to love today I can't believe you're actually taking her to Paris