princess

she looks at the caller id that appears on her phone.

she answers the phone hiding the sadness in her voice "hello?" she peers

"hi princess,how are you?"

from the other line she could hear him smiling, but when he heard sniffles, it quickly disappeared.

now fear plastered on his face.

he asks her what's wrong, but she hangs up.

she lays on her bedroom floor , curled up into a ball sobbing into her hands.

until her door bursts open, a sweaty shawn runs towards her, pulling her into his embrace.

her body shaking heavily, not able to control her sobs. as she tries to speak, little mumbles come out.

"breath princess breath" he soothes.

he rubs her back gently, hating the sight of his princess crying. she's broken.

a tear falls out of his eye, landing onto her head.

she barries her head onto his chest, not wanting to leave.

he picks her up gently, not wanting to hurt her fragile body.

he sits on the bed with her on his lap, resting. her throats hoarse from all the crying.

he decides not to ask her what's wrong, knowing it will hurt her more.

"my beautiful princess, i can't stand to see you like this any longer"

tears stream down shawn's cheeks as well. he places a soft kiss on top of her head.

"i-i-" she starts

but immediately replaced with tears. he sniffles once and she wiped her tears looking up at him.

he's crying also.

"no-"

she whispers wiping his tears with her thumb.

"princess, i hate seeing you cry"

"im sorry-"

"it's okay, i just hate seeing you hurt. it's breaking my heart"

he whimpers softly.

she places a gentle kiss on his nose, wiping his remaining tears that landed on his cheek.

"i love you so much my beautiful princess"

"and i love you more"