||11||

I woke up about an hour after Finn and I's sexual encounter, stretching my arms and shivering at the sensation of the cold against my bare skin. I tugged at Finn's duvet, pulling it over me more and turning to face the sleeping figure beside me.

His hair was plastered onto his forehead, and his eyelashes pushed against each other beautifully. His bare chest was warm, and his arms rested just above my hips. He was snoring lightly, causing me to giggle, trying not to wake him up.

I couldn't believe what we had done, especially after me telling myself that I wouldn't fall under his sex spell. But he was too much, he was too beautiful to rebel against. He was perfect, and he was everything I thought he would be in bed. I watched as his eyelashes fluttered, pushing off of each other to reveal his dark brown, captivating eyes.

finn's pov

I stared at (y/n), her head lay on my pillow, and she was staring at me right back. Staring into my eyes, looking deep in thought which was cute. It wasn't something I saw a lot in other girls, loads of girls just done whatever I say which is nice, but I needed someone like (y/n). I still do need someone like her. I need someone that won't just go with everything I do, someone that will try their very best to deny me of what I want. It just gives more of a thrill, and she was exactly that thrill I longed for.

"Hey, babe." I smiled at her, causing her to break out of her thoughts.

"(Y/n)," she corrected me with a small smile playing across her face. "And hey." she added, tracing her finger on my chest. If she could honestly tell me she didn't have any feelings for me, she was lying.

"You hungry?" I asked, placing my arm on the pillow and resting my head on it, elevating myself.

"A bit, but I should really get home.." She said with a pout, standing up after wrapping a frail blanket around her figure. She began walking over to the window, pulling up the blind just barely to see her house across the street.

I smirked and stood up, standing behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist, resting my the bottom of my chin on her shoulder. "do you have to?" I asked in a whisper to her ear. I felt the goosebumps down her arms, chuckling slightly. "I know you don't want to." I added, holding her closer. Only then did I realise I was only in boxers, and just chuckled more as I released her from my grasp.

"You know I don't want to, but I must, Wolfhard." She laughed and kissed my cheek, walking back over to the bed and looking at her clothes sprawled around the floor. She grabbed her items, and began getting dressed. Her figure looked like it had been carved by an angel, as did her face.

But surely I didn't like her? I don't like anyone, ever. It almost seemed impossible

almost..