||1||

[i'll probably just leave songs that I like at the top, most of the time they won't have anything to do with the chapter]
{y/n's POV + outfit

[i'll probably just leave songs that I like at the top, most of the time they won't have anything to do with the chapter]{y/n's POV + outfit

}

I fixed my skirt, smiling slightly as I looked in the mirror and made sure I looked good for school. After all, it was the first day and it was important to make a good impression. I had heard a lot about the high school I'd be attending, and if I'm honest I was quite excited.

after tying my shoe laces, I went downstairs and sat at the table. My mum started work earlier than most mums, so I was usually left to cook for myself in the mornings and left to take care of myself throughout the day.

after finishing my breakfast, I picked up my keys from the table next to my front door and swung my bag over my shoulders, taking a deep breath before opening the door, the blinding rays of sun attacking my eyes. I put on a pair of sunglasses with a rim the same colour as my skirt. I smiled happily at my choice of outfit before walking to school.

**timeskip to school bc I'm boring as**

upon arriving at hell's gate, I watched all of the students and groups bunch around in separate places of the outdoor space outside of the school. My heart was beating rapidly, I was so nervous when I realised I had literally no friends. I hadn't spoke to anyone other than a few random people at a diner, but aside from that I've just been busy. Too busy.

I continued to walk up the path of stones that lead me to the front door of the school, examining every face I seen while walking. I eventually got to the door and swung it open, looking at my map of the huge school as guidance to help me get to the office.

I walked with my head down, staring at the map in a confused manor. I walked until I hit a figure, loosing my balance and stumbling back onto the floor. I winced slightly and blushed when I looked up to see a girl with ginger hair, who looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Watch were you're going, Yeah?" She said, staring at me as I got back up. I raised my eyebrow in return.

"Excuse me? You should watch it too." I barked back, she looked shocked and I held out my map to her, telling her I was new.

"Hm, I'm Sadie," She said, as if questioning if she should introduce herself. "You're feisty." She said with a laugh, her attitude completely changing from a few moments ago. I felt a small smile tugging at my lips and creeping onto my face.

"Actually, I'm (y/n)." I said with a small chuckle, she returned the small chuckle in no time.

"And sarcastic, I love it!," She said, adjusting her denim jacket at the shoulders before continuing. "Well, (y/n), since you're new and I like you, you could hang out with my friends at breaks and lunch?" She emphasised my name as she suggested the idea, it didn't sound like a half bad idea.

"That'd be nice, Sadie." I smiled greatfully. She replied with a smirk followed by a laugh.

"Well, come on then," she took my timetable out of my hand and eyeballed it for a moment. "I'm in your first class, with my friend Caleb too. You can sit with us." She said, handing it back and walking, indicating I was to follow her wherever she was going.

maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all..

****

Sorry Finn wasn't in this chapter :(( I'm tryin to start it off slow but not too slow