||9||

(outfit in gallery ^^)

I grabbed keys before walking out of my house, straight to Finn's front door. I stood for a moment in the cold, staring at the door while I debated on knocking on it. Just as I raised my hand to knock on it, it swung wide open, revealing a Finn who wore only his shorts and had a serious case of bed head hair. His chest was revealed, and it had been the first time I had seen it. I blushed mildly after catching myself staring at his abs.

"Hey." He greeted me in a raspy voice, causing my knees to feel weak. I felt as if I was melting in his hands, and I felt like he knew it too.

"Don't you hey me," I tried to put up an act of confidence, although my nerves were getting the better of me. "You know why I'm here, right?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Right," He confirmed, opening the door wider for me to come in. I stepped into his house, it felt homely. I didn't feel uncomfortable, it just felt nice. "My bedrooms upstairs." He said, wriggling his eyebrows and walking up one step. I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe we should just sit in the living room." I suggested, making my way there but he quickly stopped me, practically jumping off of the stairs and putting his hand on the handle before I could twist it.

"We can't, it's..." he trailed off, trying to come up with an excuse, to which I giggled at. "It's a mess! Yeah!" He said, almost sounding proud of himself for coming up with such a pathetic excuse. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Sure, I guess we'll just have to go up to your room." I winked suggestively, but followed it quickly by a laugh when I seen his face light up. "You know i'm kidding, right?" I questioned him once again.

"Right.." He confirmed, but this time sounded sadder than he did before. It almost hurt to hear, but not enough for me to change my mind about sleeping with him. He stepped in front of me, walking up the stairs before me to show me where his room was. His house seemed to be empty, and since he had mentioned to me prior to being here that his parents weren't here that often I assumed they wouldn't be.

"Okay, so.. What happened, Finnie?" I asked, sitting on his made bed. He sat on his desk chair, spinning to face me on it.

"When?" He asked, his voice did sound a whole lot more attractive when he had just woken up, or at least sounded like it.

"In the closet.." I trailed off, a pink shade spread across my cheeks. He made a 'hm?' sound and tilted his head, smirking and acting as if he didn't know what I was talking about.

"I don't recall, maybe you could tell me?" He smirked more and laughed.

"You're kidding." I said, crossing my arms and trying not to laugh at his running joke.

"Of course I am, I could never forget it, (y/n). You're hot." He said seriously, standing up from his chair and walking over to me slowly. I gulped, it wasn't my intention when I arrived at his door to let myself fall under his spell. But I could not deny that he looked good, he really did.

"R-Really?" I stuttered nervously, 'shit..' I really didn't mean to, I didn't want to sound as if I was affected by him. I didn't want him to think that all I could think about right now was us.

"Yes, really." He confirmed, his all so famous smirk played on his lips mischeviously, and before I knew it he had me pinned on his bed, staring at me with a beautiful smile before leaving trails of kisses down my neck, I lifted my shirt up from the bottom once again and lifted it over my head, removing it entirely.

"Finn.." I trailed off, but he cut me off with a sweet kiss. One that felt like something new, not just a kiss filled with lust. There was something behind the lust through the kiss, a sense of love. I kissed him back, and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down closer to my body. He rested his hands at either side of me once again, taking control of the situation.

The sweet kiss only lasted for brief moments, before his lips found their way to my neck and his hands travelled all around my body, my hands resting on his back eventually. We never had sex, and we weren't about to now. But his touch meant the world to me, and in this moment especially it did.

______

I DUNNO IF Y'ALL WANT ACTUAL LIKE SMUT LIKE SEX BUT IF YOU DO PLEASE DO A VOTE OR WHATEVER CAUSE I DONT WANNA WRITE IT AND HAVE PEOPLE THAT KEEP UP WITH THE BOOK BE UNCOMFORTABLE

SO COMMENT ON WHATEVER SECTION WORKS

yes sex

no sex