Hanzo x Female!Reader Part 1

Heyyo, how are my favorite people in the whole wide world, doing good I hope. Here are a few notes to start out for our first real chapter:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reader in this story has powers to form wolves much like the Shimada's do with the dragons you and your brother, who had run away from home and joined Overwatch before being pronounced dead at the explosion of Overwatch HQ ,have this power. Your brother's wolf color is red and the readers will be your favorite color. Your powers have not been fully tapped into so you can not control your wolf spirit yet and it usually comes out when you are upset or scared; and when you use it, it changes the color of your right eye. The reader also knows some of the early Overwatch members like pre-fall Morrison and Reyes as well as Genji, McCree and Tracer. She has not yet met the rest of the agent. The reader's mother had died during the childbirth of yourself and your brother is your half-brother but you do not know his mother. Also, your father died recently after a attack on your home. You mourned his death for quite some time before the story is set. This will be a multiple part story. There will be the Hanzo x reader but it will be slow and progressive, it will become much more prominent as I work it in.

I'm sorry for anyone who doesn't have to wear glasses or just hates them in general but the reader has glasses cause glasses are freaking amazing to me. If you wear glass is but don't like the way you look I hope you know that no matter what you look like I think all out my readers are beautiful. I want to also say that the reader's, brother's name is Isaiah in this because I wanted to honor my amazing younger half brother. He also is the one who showed me the joy of Overwatch and he reads on wattpad so I am kind of hoping he reads this. I add in a few actual belonging of mine that were my dads that I now have.

If you are reading this Ziggy just wanna let you know I Love you more than life itself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two months, since my fathers death I still mourn him ; however, it is my job to run the family business. We were raised to be assassins and hired mercenaries it was the only way to get by these days and with no one to pay the bills in my family home since the death of my father, I was the one to take everything over. It would be much easier if my brother had not run away 10 years ago to join Overwatch leaving me and father behind. Although I do not believe he anticipated the passing of our father. Now being on my own I had sold many of the belongs I had grown accustomed to keeping only things that mattered most including a picture of my brother and father as well as my self that I kept in my pocket it was an old picture of when I was 16 and my brother was 13, he had run away later that year.

Now at age 36, I continue to search for my brother. His last know affiliations were with a covert special ops team called Blackwatch before he was pronounced dead after the explosion at headquarters, but I knew better our powers were connected in a way that kept a connection one strong enough for me to know he survived. I had recently gotten a message from 'Winston' a gorilla that could talk although I could tell just from the look of him he had a love for science as my father did, I imagine me and him will get along quite well. My plan is to side with Overwatch in hopes of locating my brother.

As of right now I was packing my things after the recall video from Winston I had contacted him giving my story and location for him to send an airship(not quite sure what it is. someone please correct me on this if I'm wrong) that would be arriving in the next hour. Packing only the necessities into a single suitcase and looking at the clock with 45 minutes till pick up. I jumped in the shower quickly bathing my self, lathering the shampoo into my (short/long)(h/c) before quickly rinsing it out then proceeding with the conditioner leaving that to soak in while I shaved everything that was necessary, luckily avoiding nicking myself with the razor. Rinsing the conditioner out I then washed my face and body before rinsing once more and turning off the water. Drying quickly while grabbing things from the bathroom that needed to be packed.