A New Life

After she initially talked to the RFA members about 9 days ago, the following days were a bit scarce of conversation between Y/N and others. Just a quick "hi" or "hello" to whoever was on. She seemed awfully busy, never explaining, but always reassuring she was okay. On one of the following days, Y/N was finally able to hold a conversation.

[Jumin, 707, Y/N]

[Jumin Has Logged On]
[707 Has Logged On]
[Y/N Has Logged On]

Y/N: OH, Hello 7, hello Jumin.

707: Hey hey kitty cat~

Y/N: Very funny.

Jumin: Hello, Y/N.

707: Why can't I call you Kitty Cat ^ↀᴥↀ^

Y/N : Racist nicknames aren't my thing.

Jumin: 7, you should learn to respect people's preferences and boundaries.

707: Says the guys that treats everybody like his slave since he has money.

Jumin: If they are getting paid, then they aren't slaves.

Y/N: AHEM, I have some great news!

Jumin: And that would be?

Y/N: The reason why I haven't been on for a while would be that... I got an actual, outside of my house, well paying job!

707: A round of applause for the Neko!!!

Jumin: That's great, Y/N. What type of job is it?

707: I already know what it is...

Y/N: Ah, nice to know that you've been watching me again, 707.....

707: If I told you who asked me too it would be less intimidating...

Jumin: Alright Luciel, that's enough.

Jumin: She was getting to the part where she told the people who aren't stalkers.

Y/N: Luciel?

707: NOOOO. My privacy, flushed down the toilet...

Jumin: It's 7's baptismal name.

Y/N: Alright...

Y/N: Anyways, I took in account that you guys actually thought I was cosplaying when you first met me, so I started working at a Cosplay Cafe!

Y/N: It's actually perfect for me since a lot of the other female workers there also dress up as animals.

Jumin: And what exactly do you cosplay as?

707: Juuuuumin~ Whats with all these questions?

Y/N: It's fine, this is one of the things I'm willing to share. After all, since Ive been working there, I'm the most popular server!

707: She cosplay as a Neko maid!

Y/N: Pretty much! All of the people are very supportive there, and we even take photos with the customers.

A Neko in the RFAOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara