Chapter 16

(We're going to do a time jump because I don't feel like going into detail about the baby shower and Jefferey Spencer and Toby's kid needs to come home from the hospital.)

Spencer's POV

Ugh I said rolling out of my bed and slowly sitting up. I was so tired from the baby shower last night and today we're going to get Jefferey. I picked up my phone to see if I had any missed call. That's strange. What Toby said rolling over.

I showed Toby my phone and he quickly sat up.

Answer them Toby said

Hi Spencer Jill Cavanaugh do unfriend Betty and Veronica or this little guy gets it

Lie to Toby.

When I listen to all the message I went upstairs to wake Toby up. I acted like nothing happened and that everything was peachy. Well almost except for the fact that I couldn't be friends with Betty and Veronica, and with that said Toby couldn't hang out with Jughead. 

Come on Toby I want to get Jefferey. Ok I'll get ready and you call Aria, Hanna, Emily, Alison, Betty and Veronica and tell them to meet us at the hospital.

Ooookkkk I said awkwardly biting my lip. I went downstairs to call the girls.
-
Toby's POV
Something is up with Spencer, she acting irrational. Shes been acting like this ever since this morning when she listened to the 12 missed calls. It's like she lying to me.

Spencer and I got in the car and I drove to the hospital. Spence didn't say a single word the whole way to the hospital. I sat there driving for hours quickly glance over my shoulder.

Where's Betty and Veronica I asked. Um they couldn't make it I lied staring down at me phone. Spence what's the matter I said placing my hand on Spencer's  shoulder.

When we arrived at the hospital I grabbed Spencers' hand and walked in to the hospital. Hi we're hear to pick up Jeffery Own Cavanaugh. Yes I'll go get him.
Spencer and I sat down in chair and waited for Jeffery.

The walked out with Jeffery and handed him to me.  Spencer and I  walked out of the hospital and she called Jenna.  Hi Jenna do you want to meet Jeffery. Yes Jenna said.