Chapter 2

*One day later*
Spencer' s POV
*Still home thinking about my friends*

Today was the first day of ninth grade and I couldn't wait to see my friends. I haven't seen my friend since the summer Ali went missing. Aria Montgomery used pink hair stripes in her dark brown almost black hair. She always wore black leather boots and ripped black jeggings. She was always my closest friend. She was in love with Jake. Team SPARIA. Another one of my friends is Hanna Marin who was  also best friends with Mona Vanderwal. Always went to the mall. She was also dating Lucas Gottesman. My final friend is Emily Fields who was on the swim team. Some people said that she was in love with Alison DiLuarentis. Team EMISON.

After laying in bed for awhile I then sat up and hopped out of bed and walked downstairs and there was Mom. Hi Mom wish I could stay but I have to get to school. I headed towards the door when I heard Spencer wait. I let Melissa use your car my mom said. You did what I asked. I let Melissa use your car Mom said again. Grrr you let Melissa do everything because she older. I said placing my hand to my forehead. No that's not it mother said. Aria can drive me to school.

I walked outside onto my patio and opened my purse. I grabbed my phone out from my purse to text Aria.

Me: Hey Aria my mom just flipped out on me. I was wondering if you could drive me to school.

Aria: Hey Spence what happened.

Me: So I was getting ready to leave for school when my mom tells me she let Melissa use the car. I asked her why she didn't answer me.

Aria: OMG On my way!

Me: ok thanks.

Aria arrived at my house and I walked over to the car and got in. Are you ok she asked. Yeah I'm fine I said. When we arrived at school there was Emily and Hanna standing right outside of the school doors. Aria and I got out of car and walked up to Hanna and Emily. Are you ok Spencer you seem a little on edge Emily said. Yes I am fine.

We all arrived at my locker and stood there and talk. I grabbed my books from my lockers just as the first bell rung. I stumbled back bumping into a student. I turned around to apologize and so did he. We both turned around and gasped.