Chapter 10

Toby's POV

Since Spencer said yes to marring me I had a lot to think about. Things like where we're going to have it,who was going to be my best man, and how many bride mates Spencer was going to have. Obviously she was going to have Aria, Hanna and Emily but with her becoming friends with Betty I don't know.

I walked into the living room to talk to Spencer about where we are having the wedding. Also who is coming. Spencer who's coming to our wedding. Well obviously Aria,  Hanna and Emily. I was also thinking about maybe inviting Betty and Jughead. Spencer said. Ok where are we going to have it. I know come on let's go Spencer said.

Spencer and I got in the car and drove away. Spencer  got more and more confused about where we were going. When we pulled up to Spencer house she was confused.  I talked to your parents about having the wedding in the barn. I will call my call  my uncle  to help us decorate.

Spencer's POV

While Toby and his uncle were decorating the barn I was inside working on invitations. I was making one for everyone I knew including Betty and Jughead, Veronica and Archie. I heard Toby called me from the barn.

When I walked into the barn this is what I saw

Toby it's beautiful I said cupping my had of my mouth

Toby it's beautiful I said cupping my had of my mouth. After I saw the barn I went back into the house to work on the invitations for the girls.

Aria's POV

My mom, brother Mike and I were sitting down for dinner. Before dinner mom went out to the mailbox. Mom hasn't made dinner since dad left Mike said . Well she getting back into the swing of things. Just as I said that mom walked into the kitchen.

Aria I think this is for you. I grabbed the envelope and I saw

Just then everyone texted Are you going

Just then everyone texted Are you going. What is it Aria. I showed it to Mom and she gasped.