Encounter

The sky looked sombre with a faint moonlight filled a dark cloud of mystery and uncertainty. Outside, the curzon Street, the thunder was beginning to roar furiously accompanied by bright lightening. Madonna frowned at the thought of receiving a heavy downpour. Her brown curly hair was dangling below with wetness and her face was covered with worrisome  and sadness. The mere thought of not being able to sing on a street and earn a penny dragged her to a darker contemplation. She couldnot hold back her tears , it was streaming down so bitterly. Just than she caught a glimpse of a mysterious figure approaching toward her.

Catherine Swift was a famous singer. No , you couldnot have called her singer. Movie star? Well , if you took her to pieces...But why  be so cruel as to make anyone to pieces? She was young , elegant, extremely modern, well dressed and amazingly well read in the newest magazines and newspapers. Her music albums and movies were the most delicious mixture of really important people.

One winter afternoon she had been buying something in a little antique shops in curzon Street. It was a shop she liked . The shop man beamed with excitement whenever she came in . He clapped his hands , he was so gratified he could scarcely speak . Flattery of course.

''You see madam'',He would explain in his low respectful tones.
''I  love many things . I would rather not part with them than sell them to someone who doesnot appreciate them, who has not a fine feeling to appreciate them, this feelings are so rare.But seeing your beauty and hearing your voice reminds me of so many flowers that I couldnot hide from you ''.

He opened his little box. A little enamel box with a glaze so fine it looked as through it has been baked in cream . A beautiful geranium flowers came out from the box and Catherine took off her gloves to examine such things.

''Charming marvellous!'',Catherine admired the flower  and start singing , '' Sometime on my window , I wonder how geranium bloomed in my garden''.

Suddenl, a sweet melodies voice sung back her song. She started looking where the sweet melodies cacophony came from. She saw a young girl , thin and brown curly hair was dangling below with wetness and her face was covered with worrisome and sadness. Catherine slowly walked toward her and the girl stopped singing.

'' How extraordinary!'', Catherine told to the girl.
''You dont meant  it madam'', said the girl  and there was pain in her voice.
''But, I do'',Catherine was mesmerised by the girl humbleness.
''You have a nice voice, sing once more for me'',Catherine stood listening to the girl singing her cloths was so drained by the heavy downpour.