A Bit of Story To Be Told

Yay! My phone's back (and out of battery)!

So this week has been a bit crazy, am I right (probably not, I'm never right)? So summer is in full swing officially (cue the party music) and I am dying to do something. I mean seriously, what is summer if (1) It rains most the time (2) your parents won't let you go anywhere and (3) your internet hates you so much, it shuts off in the middle of what you'r doing (you can't imagine how long it took to upload one thing)?

And now the good news!

I've been working on another story lately, and I'm not so sure I want to upload it here, so here's a bit I thought you should read:

I finally turned a corner and saw Onyx slumped against a wall. He wasn't dead, just barely alive. I ran up to him tried to shake him awake. "Onyx, Onyx, please wake up. Please baby, don't do this to me. Don't leave me, just wake up." He opened his eyes. "Huh?" he said groggily.

"Oh, thank God." I exhaled as I hugged him. Some of his blood rubbed onto my exposed stomach, but I didn't mind it much. I assessed his injuries, but caught my breath. His side where his aorta was located was punctured and blood was slowly, but surely, pouring out. "What happened?"

"It just came after me. I was trying to help out Malachite, and it caught me off guard." I looked at him one more time before suggesting, "C'mon, we need to get you back."

"No," he said, grabbing my hand. It was still warm, but I knew it wouldn't be for long. "just stay here with me."

"We need to get you fixed."

"No, I'd rather die with you near me than alone in the infirmary."

Tears poured down my cheeks. "You're not going to die." I said shakily. "You're not allowed to die."

"Says who?" He replied jokingly.

"Me." I kissed him with such intensity, for a second I hoped it would keep him alive. My fingers entangled themselves into his hair, keeping him from moving away from me. His hand rested on my waist as he pulled me closer to him, making me sit on his lap, facing him. Suddenly, he started to turn into a shadow once again. "No, no, don't leave." I whispered between kisses. It couldn't end this way. It wasn't fair.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "I can't stop it."

"No, please, just stay with me. We can fix this."

"Am, He pulled away from me and looked into my eyes. "I love you. I'm sorry."

His face dissolved into the darkness of the shadow, and the shadow disappeared. I looked at the spot where he disappeared. Where our last kiss was at. Where I finally lost mind. Tears started to pour out of my eyes as I leaned against the wall where he was. He was gone. This couldn't be happening. There was no way this was real. It was just a cruel joke.

No, he was gone.

So, what do you think? Should i upload it? Tell me what you think below.

I don't know what to write anymore, so I guess... bye? (I was never good at endings...)

Until next time,

Elly <3

P.s. I've finished reading John Green's "Looking For Alaska". I love it so much (10 extra friendship points if you know who he is)! I laughed when Takumi referred to his "motherfucking fox hat" because I was wearing my fox hat at the time (No one can catch the motherfucking fox!)