Author's Note

Hello, dear readers! First of all, thank you for giving this book a chance. I am not an expert in writing books, so please do forgive me if you think this story is boring. I do promise to improve this story, and I hope that you will like it! :) Feel free to comment and offer some suggestions or changes to the book, and also chapter ideas. Thank you!

UPDATE: For months (it's actually years), I have tried to finish at least one of my on-going stories, but have always feared it would not turn out to be good enough for myself. And for the first time in a long while, I have finally found the motivation (not much the inspiration) to finish one of the three. And you're in luck, because this is the book that I have chosen. I am so excited to write "Desperate for Change," but I need it to be perfect and I have not so much established what I want for the other characters, so that will be put on hold until the end of this one. I think this is the one that is the most simple as it only has 2 main characters and is not in any way connected to the other books I have published. It will also be the ONLY non-English story that will be published because if you have not noticed, I like to speak and write in English. Writing this will be a challenge for me as Tagalog is my 3rd language and I will definitely have wrong grammar (my pronunciation is worse lol!), but I will try my best. I am not promising anything, but updates will most likely be once a month, ok? 

Let's have a backstory first, shall we? I had the inspiration to write this story more than 2 years ago back in 2018, and if I'm being honest, I have forgotten almost everything I wanted for this story, but I am taking a chance and consider this, my "trial" book. Either way the result of this book goes, I will always be proud of the effort I took in writing this book. Finally, I was initially aiming for 30 chaps, though that is a bit too short in my opinion. We'll see. Absolutely less than 80 chaps! Any questions? Chat me :D

*****

Hey Guys! This book is ranked:

#14 in scholar! Wohooo! (May 10, 2018)

#66 in average