Chapter 51: Explanations

"Yes, somebody tried to kill you." Mr Quiller said. "And that's why we sent all of you to Oklahoma, so no one will target you from there. At that time, we didn't know anything about who's behind all this but then, a series of events began happening in the corporation: missing documents, malfunctions, missing personnel, and countless sabotages. It became clear to me that someone inside the corporation is plotting something, so I closed it. After that, you probably know everything that followed. Your parents got kidnapped, the P.U.L.L. project that we discontinued began circulating again and then targeting you, then our daughter got kidnapped as well as us. And then, the mastermind began targeting you."

"That's where we come in!" Karl enthusiastically interrupted. "You see, we were absolutely certain that all of you will come to England so we put the three of you into the plan. My wife and I were so busy making the mastermind trust us so we left all the clues for you to find. We also carried tasers with us all this time since the mastermind can't read our minds if we have some sort of electric current near us. And I guess that's it. Everything else is self-explanatory so that ends the explanation. I hope all the misunderstanding's been cleared."

"I'm supposed to be the one saying that." Mr. Quiller sighed.

The car accident...The truck that smashed them...everything began flashing in Joshua's mind as he was reminded about the past. I guess this is it. Joshua heaved a sigh of relief as he remembered the time when he had met Rick and Emma again in Oklahoma. Emma, Gladiola, and Rick smiled at him, glad that everything was finally over. It seems like all the events happened quite so fast and they can't believe that everything has come to an end. But seeing their parents with them right at this moment, they have no choice but to accept that everything has come to a close.

The End.