I didn't really care who my team mates were, I just wanted to play.

"I think we've almost got your dorm situation sorted, it's looking like we're gonna put you into Tomlinson's old room. I think you'll be a good fit, your roommates are a similar caliber of play to your own, so you'll probably end up playing with them quite a bit. I try to room the lines together, keeps things tight."

"Sounds good. Thanks for working that out." I nodded.

"Should be sorted in the next couple of days. I assume you're back to classes Monday, so I'll try to get it done ASAP. Go hit the showers." He said as he motioned toward the door.

I nodded and thanked him as I headed back out of his office, my body already feeling stiff from sitting for those few short minutes. I took a shower and let it the hot water soothe my muscles before I got dressed and headed toward my uncle's office to see if he was heading home soon.

My schedule was a bit messed up, I'd been there for four days and hadn't been to class yet because they had allowed me to train until the end of the week, but starting Monday I'd be back to a full course load. I was lucky that some of my courses from home were transferrable, even though had switched majors and I got kicked out before I completed some of them. I guess some of my professors were still feeling sorry for me and said I'd finished enough of it to give me credit.

I'd made the decision to switch my major to English, which meant that I knew I would have a lot of catching up to do. Not only was everyone else a month into the semester, but I hadn't taken any of the prerequisites, so I was dreading balancing it all when I finally got to start playing again. Still, I was motivated by the opportunity and promised myself I'd start doing better than I had been and move forward with the chance I'd been given.

My phone rang in my pocket as I approached the administration building, and I pulled it out to see my baby sister's face smiling at me from the screen. I immediately answered it, a grin crossing my face at the sound of her voice.

"There's my favorite girl." I smiled.

"Hi Hazzy!" She said excitedly. "I miss you so much, how is America? Does everyone talk funny? Do you get to play lots? Who do you live with?"

She bombarded me with questions before I could get a word in, and I just chuckled to myself and sat down on one of the nearby benches while I waited for her to get it all out.

"Slow down, Lulu." I laughed. "I can only answer one question at a time."

"Sorry, I got excited." She giggled. "I just miss you lots."

"I miss you too, booger." I sighed as I pictured her little face. "I miss you a lot."

"So...how is it?"

"It's good. I haven't really done much other than work out and sleep." I told her as I threw my head back and closed my eyes, feeling like I could fall asleep right there. "But I haven't been doing anything, you tell me about you. How's school? How was Annie's birthday?"

"Oh it was so fun! She had a guy who could make all these animals out of these long balloons and he would twist them around and make all these shapes, and it was really cool." She told me, and I just chuckled and shook my head that she somehow was just learning about balloon animals for the first time. "We went to the pool after and went swimming, it was fun! And her dad said he's gonna watch you play on TV, and he was asking me when you start and I didn't know."

"Next week I think, I promise I'll let you know. I have to, you're my lucky charm right?" I smiled, knowing that would make her grin.

"Yeah! If I don't watch you'll lose. Mummy said if it's past my bedtime I can't watch, but I can sneak your ipad like you showed me."